Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:48
Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 January, 09:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️
10:31 PM - Jan 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply
03 January, 01:15
Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed. Most Cousins Unjabbed. Hard to argue with the jabbed at family outings since none of them know anyone with any side effects. They can't even imagine that type of evil in this world.

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.

Can't imagine under any scenario that Trump will come out against the vax.

Now XRP...
Just follow the money.

Due to the case. It's going to be the first crypto asset with 100% clarity given by the SEC. Zero Doubt.

The worst thing that could happen to Ripple is a Fine and/or Coin Burn. Both of those outcomes are still bullish for XRP when the lawsuit concludes.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
04 January, 10:09

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 04:07
👁️✨👁️

"At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells."
@vincentkennedy

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
02 January, 11:12
My whole extended family is jabbed and indoctrinated still too:( Even after going through vaccine injury 11 years ago. Their awakening is coming, keep the faith.

And keep stacking that XRP!💯

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 January, 11:09
nice one bro..looking after your mama👍.Are you sure warp speed was about the vax tho? Maybe it fast tracking the QFS system.Big goings on in the banking worlsd atm...ps i know nothing.

02 January, 11:18
In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
im not sure of a damn thing anymore brother.

i know that vax mandates are leading to people losing their jobs, sometimes leading to death or serious consequences, and that trump continues to promote them.

one minute he says the media is the enemy of the people, the next sentence he says the vaccines are the best accomplishment of mankind? does he not realize that the biggest pusher of the vax, is his so called enemy mockingbird media!?

just wild to me how this is all playing out.

truly hoping we get answers before its too late.

all fun and games to call it a movie until 90% of your family is vaxxed, calling you a psycho, and people you deeply care about start losing their livelihoods…

this is war, and im about 99% to the point where i start taking it into my own hands in a bad way. truly trying to not go there.

but if i saw fauci or gates in person, my goodness, id be on the news ill tell ya that.