Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:48
Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
02 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 09:56
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Are you saying you got the jab because of Trump?
Saving XRP response for later.

02 January, 10:31
frick no! i would never take any of their jabs! but like 90% of my family has unfortunately 😭

i cant wait for the XRP movement !! really need to get back in the green im tryin to retire my momma lol ❤️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed. Most Cousins Unjabbed. Hard to argue with the jabbed at family outings since none of them know anyone with any side effects. They can't even imagine that type of evil in this world.

At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.

Can't imagine under any scenario that Trump will come out against the vax.

Now XRP...
Just follow the money.

Due to the case. It's going to be the first crypto asset with 100% clarity given by the SEC. Zero Doubt.

The worst thing that could happen to Ripple is a Fine and/or Coin Burn. Both of those outcomes are still bullish for XRP when the lawsuit concludes.
01:15 PM - Jan 03, 2022
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
08 January, 04:07
👁️✨👁️

"At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells."
@vincentkennedy

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
04 January, 10:09

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
04 January, 06:47
It’s harder w family as we’re more forward w eachother. Been to company dinner this season and here we have top notch diplomacy both sides.
Understand about Trump.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 January, 01:41
Well Worth Your Listen America
(Must See)

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 January, 09:04
i have been very careful about what i say. having fallen for the first dose, i fear for my life and i do not trust any doctor hospital or practice. every one i know wants to believe their providers care about them and that they are important. they do not want
to believe they are in harms way. they certainly do not want to believe their providers (some have had for decades) put them there for a monitary bonus. i can let them know that i believe mine has.

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
03 January, 08:21
💸💸💸If you want to buy XRP, Mr Pool told us that we can buy it at http://www.bitrue.com, but you have to be somewhat comfortable with submitting market buy orders. In other words, they don't block US citizens from buying XRP like Coinbase does, but they also are less user friendly for crypto newbies when it comes to purchasing, because it is targeted to crypto pros. One route is to buy a stack of Stellar Lumens (XLM) at Coinbase and transfer them to your account at Bitrue. Fees on XLM transfers are super low (just like XRP!).

And, one more tip, If you want to check prices of the top 100 coins and daily news updates, check out Bidya @ http://www.bidya.com

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
04 January, 01:42
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Well Worth Your Listen America
(Must See)

Catherine Austin Fitts Full Interview Planet Lockdown Coronavirus Covid-19 Masks Quarantine Pandemic
https://rumble.com/vc9y0h-...

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
07 January, 08:56
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
US folks can legally by on Uphold which is easier to use. Great price now.

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
03 January, 08:16
my uncle got his boostet in november, then Thursday got a shingles booster, friday could barely stand up or walk, saturday slumped to thr floor while walking across the living room and died before paramedics arrived.

last year at Christmas he said he couldnt wait to get vaccinated to gey back to “normal”. i said “please dont, that stuff will kill you. i got thr lectute from him that thr doctor said it was said, amd my dad was VERY angry that i spoke out and said its an individual decision, and now he’s dead!!

Msterri ... @Msterri
06 January, 06:14
In response Misti Kissanon to her Publication
I’m so sorry about your uncle. At least you said what you felt and tried to stop him. Your intentions were good. Can you imagine how terrible you would have felt if you hadn’t said anything and he passed away? You tried.

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
03 January, 08:01
vaccinated individuals need to avoid doing sauna and rigorous exercise

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

03 January, 08:03
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication

03 January, 08:48
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 January, 07:51
Does Anyone Know What Trump Is Talking About On The 6th?

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
03 January, 08:10
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
Election fraud, I believe.

Pam Truth @pam65
03 January, 07:16
if trump knows its bad why is he keeping silent about people dying

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 January, 08:35
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
the truth has to be revealed for all. that's the only way you have a true awakening.

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
03 January, 07:09
same, same, same… and every friend and coworker.

XRP is still my jam. Add a little here, a little there… if all goes as expected it'll be a nice egg. If not, I only gambled what I could afford to lose.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
03 January, 05:35

God Wins donated @GR2021
03 January, 06:38
In response Morris Light to his Publication
People under the spell who are around us, will choose to see the adverse events/death numbers of HCQ,IVER, from the above data and ignore the covid numbers. Because we have always told them of alternatives to vax. Spell is strong!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 January, 05:32
Only our Parents and one of my sister, the rest about 30 of us will never.

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
03 January, 04:17
As far as XRP is concerned, THIS is the tweet that settled the deal for me. It was such an unusual tweet and I knew there was something special about it. 😉 It seemed to be a very clear message of the coming rewards for purchasing XRP.

03 January, 05:34
In response Mike LSGA to his Publication
this is not criticizing, simply a question

who and when did everyone decide there was a decode for everything?

more importantly, how many times has it been correct or turned out / panned out in our reality?

it seems like theres normally hundreds of options when the gematria is used, and people seem to pick whichever floats their fancy most ….

not against it, i fucking hope with everything in me XRP moons…

just wondering where these decodes got their verification as something actually being used to communicate

do you have any evidence of this? / any of the decodes panning out?

ive seen some WHACK ass accounts constantly posting a decode for everything VK says/ DT says, ect…

its almost as if they never communicate just to communicate…

dudes are decoding even VKs response to me in this thread 🤣 what are the chances hes using me and the timing of my comment? id say slim. 1/103947362929483738 🤣

with love❤️ looking forward to your response

03 January, 04:08
as always, i appreciate your response

and although i understand you are in the same boat,
i would love your theory or game strategy on why he wouldnt denouce them?

obviously he allowed them to be made/ passed,

could he not have comissioned non criminal companies to submit solutions? why allow gates and chronies to fast forward their plan?
im just really struggling eith the game theory

best theory ive gotten is “he chose between bad or worse” … which i still dont believe

transparency on the plan would have caused way more people to wake up IMO,

yet its been codes and decodes from the jump

when are we going to try the TRUTH on for size?

all he did was look like a plant playing us from the other side,

just like the illuminati card game seemed to surmise

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ryan Trump @Refref67
03 January, 03:55
hey VK, pulled put of the stock market about 6 months ago for the most part…. ahould we stay out, crash still coming?

reaper myer @reapermyer
03 January, 05:31
In response Ryan Trump to his Publication
man thats alot of faith to put in an anonymous account

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 January, 03:54
your following count = 18.... nice touch boss.

wha'd I miss in the last 2 weeks?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
03 January, 03:42
At this point i have 3 categories to help with discernment.
Those under the spell, making spells, and breaking spells.
I'll take Breaking Spells for Winner Take All!!!!

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
03 January, 03:21
I am the only one in my family not jabbed. I just pray!

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
04 January, 12:37
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Just myself and my Dad in mine. My mom wasn’t either and passed from cancer

Kira Kju @kju17
03 January, 02:45
Are you convinced of the usefulness of any crypto?
Because I'm not...
I think it would only be a way out of the puddle under the eaves...
Happy New Year!🙏

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
03 January, 03:08
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
I really like ChorusX as well since is going to take away the power from music labels and give it back to the artists, and since music is one of their best if not their best tool to brainwash the masses I think is going to be a key player in the awakening + it runs on the XRPL

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
03 January, 02:38
....and the other prob is they all keep testing....they have become lazy and stupid and love the extra time off work when they have to isolate....idiots...

ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
03 January, 02:25
message over messenger

what to make off trump’s vax message and then of trump himself

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 January, 02:17
Spell breakers - would that be folks like Kappy, Candace, James O’ Keefe, etc.? Or is this more of an unseen layer at play? Or combo?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
03 January, 07:42
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Hi friend! Hope you are well! Did you happen to see VK's reply to me recently about Kappy? It kind of caught me off guard!!!!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 January, 01:53
I'm keeping my eye on XRP as well... I have never liked Crypto from the start.. just a gut feeling, I do have silver and I did get some DWAC with my AMC sales, but we shall see..

I'm excited for Truth Social too.. Lot's of happy to be coming, now If we can just convince our fam and frens that they don't need to listen to MSM, Fruadci, or anyone else who took an Oath to do no harm but still lied about getting jabbed... I was blue in the face last year, did they all listen? nooooooo but a few did keep asking and decided to skip it Thank God..
#FamilyIsEverything

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 January, 01:52
Justice

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
03 January, 01:48
Same here. my extended family, Aunts and Uncles all jabbed: same here, the older generation and brainwashed into taking the jab. Allready 7 victims of those jabs around me. 3 sick from wearing the mouthcaps.