Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
04 January, 08:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SAFE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
04 January, 02:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
03 January, 09:15
his booster had a teense potassium, i suspect

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 January, 09:14
What do you think of tesla healing waves ?

https://youtu.be/68xJ3ysmu...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 January, 05:35
re :: NYT EDITOR - sorry NOT SORRY

rags & rubbish/karma is a bitch

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
03 January, 02:38
5G is a target acquiring weapon system - This is not for control but an extermination technology

https://www.nutritruth.org...

03 January, 02:36
How The Jab of The Beast Destroys The Name of God That’s Transcribed Upon Your DNA 26-12-2021 – videobanned.nl

https://videobanned.nl/aio...

03 January, 02:35

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
03 January, 08:02
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Wow, Great Post! A Shame People Cannot Understand This Situation, And The Unavoidable Position President Trump Is In! Thank You For Your Well Written Post!

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 January, 08:07
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Very cool! Thank you for this!

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
03 January, 01:47
"People much smarter than you and I have decided the best plan of action is to play Russian Roulette, do your part, pull the trigger."

Did he "win," or "lose"? I'm not sure what the desired outcome is supposed to be; I need somebody who claims to be smart tell me what to think about this.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 January, 01:32
love that their argument is basicly
"your too stupid to think for yourself, and were too lazy to explain our science, so do what the smart people say. Or else"

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
03 January, 12:58
executed

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
03 January, 10:01
Well that didn't age well. First you dead and boostered. I have pure blood and as far as I know alive. Who are the smarter ones? Will put money on us. Thanks VK now i have karma chameleon stuck in my head.. Just seeing the word makes me have to sing it. One of my aunts old favorite songs when i was little kid we always danced to

Loulou Woods @Lou4Kelpies
04 January, 01:58
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
Aarrg, I'm the same! It's going to be stuck in my head for bl**dy hours now, along with "Boy' George's plaits 😆😆

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
03 January, 08:25
Oh is that it ? They think the authorities are
"much much smarter than you and me" ?

so cringe it's hard to believe it's real
but that's the NYT

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 January, 05:20
Alaways have a choice

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
03 January, 05:24
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
really...???

what choice did the family up the road
with young kids have...???

or the neighbors 14 year old dog...???

further more...
what did they ever do to you...???

You shit bags want to fuck people over...
come fuck with me...
like you have my whole fucking life...!!!

I don't give a fuck...!!!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
03 January, 03:25
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Exactly. The outcome / consequences of choice may not be favorable (jab vs job) but you have a choice.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 January, 12:11
This movie has more death, than an Alfred Hitchcock movie....

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
02 January, 11:36
don't listen to the $mart people

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 January, 11:08
21:48 est > 911
Q#2148 Karma
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

02 January, 10:56
vibes 17 >< 71

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
02 January, 10:53
Fookin' idiot.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 10:30
VK, any chance we could force Fauci to ACTUALLY take the jab?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 January, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All shots and booster at the same time. Overkill is the way to go for him.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 January, 12:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
How exactly would one force cgi to die?

asking for a friend.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 January, 10:29
KARMA for sure!

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 January, 10:29
Q 948
Extreme efforts to kill 💥 login devices.
Extreme efforts to censor.
Extreme efforts.
Dead cat bounce.💥💥
Enjoy the show.💥💥💥
Bring the rain!
Q

He put his FAITH in his god, the vaccine to save him, which was the wrong choice and it cost him the ultimate price.

02 January, 11:44
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
9:48 > 9:11 > 911
9:48 > 21:48
look up Q post #2148

Tinkerin Tweets @whoisjs
02 January, 10:25
Oops

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 January, 10:09
He found out those people are not smarter, just more sinister and he trusted the wrong people. Hope others like him wake up.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
02 January, 10:09
He found out those people are not smarter, just more sinister and he trusted the wrong people. Hope others like him wake up.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
02 January, 10:07

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 January, 10:03
there r many more like this🤪🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 January, 10:02
virtue signalers

NEO ONE @Neo
02 January, 10:01
Excist.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 January, 09:53
THATS SUM BAD KARMA ✝️☯️✝️
🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
02 January, 09:55
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
follow me...

or I will kill you...

says it all
really