[January 19th].

"We knew THIS DAY would come."
[1/19 9/11]
09:11 PM - Jan 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 07:18
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Surety bonds. Power back to the poeple!! you have more than you know! 1776 law! bypass the courts. its all right here! They wont be able to walk down the streets. WE can start serving them all! We have the power. My guess is some WH have been in the bond business for a very very long time....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
19 January, 07:15
no coincidence we got the nuclear bomb last night with Surety bonds. But man, trying to tell the normies about it is depressing. they just blank stare at me ... all these people desperate for some freedom, and I tell them the path and they just ignore me.. ugh...its not on the news, so it cant be real, it cant work...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Lubliner @1776ReLoaded
19 January, 05:06
One year of foreign occupation under DOD Law of War Foreign Occupation laws 1/20. Marker 11.3. National Popcorn Day 1/19

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
19 January, 04:56
We were told to remember this day WTF nothing happened . when will if ever , will this shit stop I thinking never

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 January, 05:08
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
you are reading my mind. WTF!!! leave us the hell alone or lets get it on and get it over with. shit has gotten beyond stupid!!!

Other Half @Otherhalf
21 January, 07:14
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I suspect we were told to remember it because something happened that wasn't obvious at the time but will be significant to what comes next.

You don't have to tell people to remember a day if something massive happens that everyone is aware of. Imagine someone telling people on 9/11: "Remember this day." They'd have thought you were out of your mind.

Say I knew someone was going to win the lottery on Sunday. I might tell them to remember Friday because I know that will be the last day they ever have to go to a job they hate. On Saturday, they'd be thinking, 'Why was I told to remember yesterday?'

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 January, 03:55

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
19 January, 03:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Time-Stamp ✅
5:5

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 January, 03:54

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
19 January, 03:44
hmmm...

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
19 January, 02:25
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
🍿🍿🎬🎥

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
19 January, 04:06
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication
lol when i saw this it had 22 likes and 17 circulates (my two numbers)...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 12:02
Day on watch is 19!

Time? 4:48? or. 4:49? 🤨🤷‍♀️

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
19 January, 02:00
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
4:49=17
lol always lurking around, that 17! 💙

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
19 January, 04:51
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yeah that didnt happen as always WTF

LoveConquers All @All777Love
19 January, 11:55
This is getting waaay more interesting than anything I could have ever imagined!🍿💫

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 08:50

Carey Lou @Careylou
19 January, 08:44
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Erin Believe @ErinBelieve777
19 January, 07:48
It’s also #NationalPopcornDay today..

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 January, 04:49

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
19 January, 01:33
The Door of all Doors
This Day=86= G86 in the following manner: hell ., grave
Cyrus=86=Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
Rev 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell G86 and of death.
Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;
Rev 9:11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
19 January, 01:11
We are going to stage a comeback, the likes of which nobody has ever seen! White House surrounded by a Concrete Wall for a possible fallout? BOOM BOOM? Last Boom will be magical? What if...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 January, 08:15
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
https://anonup.com/upload/... Looks like a demolition ahead ;) BOOM!!!

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
19 January, 12:31
WOOHOO !FOUND IT!!!
Also National Popcorn Day tomorrow!!!! 🍿🍿🍿🍿
Enjoy the show! 👇
https://rumble.com/vsrjw5-...

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 January, 12:21

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
19 January, 12:17

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
19 January, 12:01
It’s THIS DAY, E.T., right now. 🍿

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
18 January, 11:16
Where the heck is it??? I can't seem to find it. Something came across one of my feeds the other day that caught my eye... 1 year after inauguration, the order(?) set up by President Trump to protect the country expires and military takes over running the nation??
Biden's inauguration was 10 min early on Jan 20th.
BIG booms coming????

Patriot DRP @PatriotD
19 January, 08:14
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 January, 10:47
Feels like an MSM Blackout coming prrior to Jan 21st at 12:01 PM ⚔️😎⚔️

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
19 January, 07:07
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 10:40
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥17 BOOMS!

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
19 January, 09:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
make that JOYOUS creativity.

People of LIGHT are intuitive, intelligent, creative, bold,
and have gorgeous senses of HUMOR.

WHAT a GREAT TRIBE to hang out with!!

Thanks be to God.

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
18 January, 10:37
Or THIS DAY (caps) stands for.....

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 January, 10:11
yes sir.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
18 January, 08:55
Maybe we get to see the white house demolished🤔👍❤

https://anonup.com/thread/...

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
19 January, 08:23
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
https://youtu.be/LUsLDzXWU... I'm going to pull the whole thing down...
Law abiding citizen (It's Gonna Be Biblical) - YouTube

Nick Rice: You end this! Clyde Shelton: I'm just gettin' warmed up. Share this quoteClyde Shelton: I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the ...

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
18 January, 08:41

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 January, 09:11
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Haikus are by definition 17 syllables, but yeah, still 17s poppin' up everywhere.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
18 January, 08:24
George news said, in the chat last night, Where were you on Jan 17, 2022
WEIGHT AND SEA....
interesting

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 January, 08:23

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
18 January, 08:28
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
5:5 🎯