MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
white house wall is demolition wall. watch
07:14 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
24 January, 01:38
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
21 January, 12:47
GREAT WORK!Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Rider @StormRider
21 January, 12:46
3 flashes in each window = 30

21 January, 12:49
In response Storm Rider to her Publication
done in 30

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
20 January, 03:32
Hubby just reminded me also....to keep in mind that those windows would likely be ballistic bullet proof windows. So they aren't going to react the same as normal windows with internal small detonations (potential). Also...he suggested that det-cord could potentially be wrapped around steel beams and not cause (explosions) but weaken the structure. Okay...so...lots of theories with only a tiny smidgen of any kind of knowledge. lol. Totally have zero idea...but interesting to come up with theories!

20 January, 02:14
Question...Just throwing this out there....When was the 17 Booms posted? When Did this Whitehouse "pre-demolition" happen? Could they be related somehow? I was trying to count how many windows...how many flashes...it seemed to skip one window....maybe someone else has a better idea?

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
20 January, 03:43
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
good thinking!!

i think i saw orig clip on 18 jan
he says every window, same flash pattern
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

18 jan = 17 BOOM post

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 January, 04:56
TY Matthew . good video.
I do believe these are some sort of controlled explosives, not reflective lights . P R I M A R I L Y . because the camera man, operating the live WH feed clear knows what is going on and when, seems to be in direct contact with SUV driver / and timed explosives. They look like flash & bang ... not particularly destructive since the windows were not affected.
Someone mentioned these are used to rid the premises of demons, or of any data collecting devices in the walls? idk
VERY INTERESTING

Gunners Daughter @TheGunnersDaughter
19 January, 05:53
ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?? (The last boom will be magical)

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 January, 05:47
Agreed! Looks like controlled detonations

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
19 January, 04:33
If I was writing the movie, this would be my script.

1 year anniversary tomorrow, Joe and Co are all partying in the whitehouse (the fake one) and there's CNN and everyone there narrating the event, interviewing everyone live at the WH and this is beamed out on social media, TVs etc.

Meanwhile, also livestreamed everywhere, over at the real whitehouse, OAN etc are there to stream the "party" when suddenly WH collapses for us all to see.

Flash back over to the Joe team still partying at the fake WH. Yay we're having a great time, Don Lemon says, live here at the WH.

Flash back over to OAN at the bombsite.

Flash back over to the Joe team still partying at the fake WH. Yay we're still having a great time, says Anderson Cooper live here at the WH.

Flash back over to OAN at the bombsite. Talking to all emergency services.

Back to Joe team, partying. This is now worldwide. Everyone is like, WTH.

Haha. Please make it happen.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
19 January, 05:38
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Haha - I like it!

Gypsy Reporter @GypsyReporter
19 January, 02:57
Electronic signatures like this one also are used to disrupt the "evil Spirits". This is a common effect of the "ghost hunters". If it is the white hats they might be taking out the "hidden wires" that were all over the place for data gathering. If it was an explosion of any magnitude..the windows would have imploded or been blown out. Just my opinion but as a Film Production Special effects observer on many film sets.. to me it makes more sense. And yes it is completely controlled by one person.

20 January, 02:17
In response Gypsy Reporter to her Publication
Oh interesting! Yes...the pressure and windows are a problem for me in the explosions theory....

Data Gramma @Vic
19 January, 01:38
I believe the lights in the windows is a reflection of a snowplow caution light on the top of the vehicle. They spin and would look like the effect you see. when it didn't show up in thelast windows and faintly showed in the very last window is because it had turned down another street.

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
19 January, 01:09
Many reasonable theories abound, including the narrator's. There is no question that this is highly unusual activity. I sense the building will be demolished in plain sight, possibly brick by brick with no explanation at first. This would create a necessary implausible surrealism that would open the sheeple subconscious.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
19 January, 01:02
WORKS FQR ME 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥😎

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
19 January, 12:18
Now all we need is someone with a Nikon P900 camera that can record and zoom in up to 80 ft. at the same time.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 January, 10:52
DeSantis will need to send some Air Boats to DC, so
we can visit the ONLY bldg. left standing...

Maybe they're weakening all DC monuments except
The Lincoln Memorial.

Maybe to insure they all crumble, under the pressure
of One Rod of God.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
18 January, 11:03
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Good point. Do you recall the picture of Trump looking at The Lincoln Memorial? And if his bloodline is a direct decendent of Lincoln that would make sense.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
19 January, 01:00
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
That's what they used the world's fairs and expos for- to demolish the old world buildings- big mystery on how old those buildings actually are.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 January, 10:22
So much symbolism, masonic architecture, satanic black magic in every inch of DC. we do not need a physical reminder of the evil it stood for. Burn down Clown Town.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 January, 09:59
Connected?
🤔🤔🤔

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
18 January, 09:50
Disagree with video's claim that this is a demolition wall around the building. In Nancy Drew's video we saw it being a rectangular area in front of the White House, not encircling it. Other photos confirmed exactly this. But still weird, maybe time will tell.

Simplest explanation for the lights would be reflection of the lights of an emergency vehicle driving by. But the reflection doesn't look exactly like I would expect this to look. However, demolition of the inside is not a logical idea. Even if it was going to be destroyed, the building is really old, doesn't need to be weakened.

I don't think the White House will be destroyed by good guys or the bad guys, at worst it will be made into a monument about our infiltrated past government.

18 January, 10:44
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
This is actually a better link than the NYT which sometimes requires a subscription. https://insh.world/history...

Awake Now @Awakenow
19 January, 05:48
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
I hadn’t seen that, thanks!!!!

18 January, 09:41
There are two or three people standing in the doorway. I'm surprised he didn't notice them. I watched to make sure it wasn't my imagination. I saw one of them move his/her arm, so it definitely is not my imagination. SOMETHING is happening. Wow.

Pink Totter @Totter
18 January, 09:49
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I noticed them too. Have at times watched live-stream of the white house at night. Every time I watched there was what I would guess a military person walking back and forth, easy to see before they turned off the lights at 11:00, but still there after the lights went out.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 09:40
will it be a nuke, an asteroid, or “alien” aggression?

Mnp Sna @ms2021
18 January, 09:37

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
18 January, 09:34
The white house suppose to come down with other building or monuments...hope that's what their doing..a bird sanctuary to be there or a park..

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 January, 10:39
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
Even the double.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 January, 02:29
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
🙏

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
18 January, 09:21
The timing is interesting. Almost the one year mark since the Fake inauguration.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
18 January, 09:20
I can’t hear anybody talking in the video. is that the case or you have a link where I can hear.

18 January, 09:39
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
i do not

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
18 January, 08:56
The White House in D.C. is getting demolished for good. Lots of tunnels under it that kept human trafficking victims

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 January, 08:29
What if they Black hats are going to use this like 911. That was a controlled demolition as well. What if, just asking, the idea is to blow up the white house and blame it on Russia. In the process, Biden and Harris are killed and (God forbid) Pelosi becomes acting president and gets us into war with Russia.....The news would push that story for months. They would need to get as many people on their side to go to war. Just like 911, got an entire nation on the side of Bush. It was all a lie. Why wouldn't this be as well?

Happy Days @Sun2516
18 January, 09:32
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
New Day and As dirty as they are the Good guys/gals are better.
Those old stories they made up on planet evil will not be flying anymore.

18 January, 09:43
Actually, I think it's more likely that the White Hats are going to use this as a scare event.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
18 January, 08:29
What if they Black hats are going to use this like 911. That was a controlled demolition as well. What if, just asking, the idea is to blow up the white house and blame it on Russia. In the process, Biden and Harris are killed and (God forbid) Pelosi becomes acting president and gets us into war with Russia.....The news would push that story for months. They would need to get as many people on their side to go to war. Just like 911, got an entire nation on the side of Bush. It was all a lie. Why wouldn't this be as well?

18 January, 08:35
The US government is powerless and irrelevant

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
18 January, 08:45
How are they going to spin russia building that containment wall around the WH without them noticing?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 January, 08:10
I agree. Gonna be funny to watch anyone spin this.

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
18 January, 07:41
You can see the light swinging, whatever those lights are, it's shaking the building!

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
18 January, 08:27
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
good catch!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
18 January, 07:18
Whatcha Thinkin Matthew! 🤔

18 January, 07:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
take it down

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 January, 08:12
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I say destroying it will be a real morale booster. Every part of that place is a reminder of who THEY serve. And I love owls. EVIL>EVIL