John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
01 January, 09:11
We were told to...
Remember THIS DAY.
[January 19th].

"We knew THIS DAY would come."
[1/19 9/11]

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
We were told to remember this day WTF nothing happened . when will if ever , will this shit stop I thinking never
04:56 PM - Jan 19, 2022
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Other Half @Otherhalf
21 January, 07:14
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I suspect we were told to remember it because something happened that wasn't obvious at the time but will be significant to what comes next.

You don't have to tell people to remember a day if something massive happens that everyone is aware of. Imagine someone telling people on 9/11: "Remember this day." They'd have thought you were out of your mind.

Say I knew someone was going to win the lottery on Sunday. I might tell them to remember Friday because I know that will be the last day they ever have to go to a job they hate. On Saturday, they'd be thinking, 'Why was I told to remember yesterday?'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
19 January, 05:08
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
you are reading my mind. WTF!!! leave us the hell alone or lets get it on and get it over with. shit has gotten beyond stupid!!!