Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
30 December, 03:34
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
Thank you Koba for all of what you’ve created for us here & WeGo. It’s a huge honor to be here with this amazing patriot family. Imossible vibe to ignore on this platform. :)

You have quite the list of great things to come. I hope you’ll let us donate to these multiple amazing causes? 💛

Forgive the giant leap here but will the new version be Truth Social, or anonup exclusively?
Nonetheless, very much looking forward to it all.

Cheers to a hugely successful upcoming Q1 of ‘22. 🤜🏻💥🤛🏻

LHA
09:44 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
31 December, 12:25
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Truth Social will have its place however the world still needs a fully decentralized solution. No organization or person will be in control when completed. 100% community-driven. The only person that has been funding this project has been me however we are about to go V2. We will be launching a token to assist with future financing.

I would be upset with myself if I sold out on my mission to fix social media. No one can own it. It needs to live. With our strong community keeping the trolls away and nurturing It's been living on its own for the past 8 months. About time for the birth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 April, 08:17
For family!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
07 May, 10:35
Thank you Koba. I am here to stay and will help in any way I can to help support AU.