Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Sorry for my absence patriots. Great to feel that Vibe again. Impossible to ignore it.

New version for AnonUp will be released first Quarter 2022.

Focus: First stage of decentralization.

-MetaMask login option. (Trustwallet April 2022)

-NFT Profile Option. (Export profile rights to ETH or BSC Blockchain)

-CryptoCurrency Option. (Earn crypto off your content)

Note: I know the current version has some bugs. We will address them all in V2.

Really looking forward to the future. You all have done an amazing job as a community to fook all the trolls. It was 100% the community. This is a huge accomplishment. I also want to say Thank you for being part of all this.

~Kobayashi
03:34 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
25 July, 08:32
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
why did you abandon us on WeGo.Social? Things are a mess over there. Pretty serious accusations flying around against the so called administration too. Bots, shills, trolls ad the DS Satanic group have run us over... Why did you leave us like that?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 March, 11:36
!.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
01 March, 09:03
Suggest:
Button to export a post as an image file that can be made into an NFT.
AnonUp NFT Marketplace with Layer 2 lazy minting for posts. (I think this would be the first social media to do such a thing).

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 March, 08:10
Id be happy to help you code a better anonup in a sooner timeframe

this site gives me a rash it needs to work like twitter plz let me help you

love you Kob

hugs

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 08:45

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 January, 03:55
In response ela marriti to her Publication
Honestly I think the VK account is okay and I don't think VK or Kobayashi have done anything wrong. They are helping lead us to new social media and financial futures. I think some guidance to the crypto future is a good thing. I don't believe it is mark of the beast or that Jesus would flip VK table..... Jesus may flip Bitcoin's table for that is used for evil.

The SABMYK stuff is my first hearing of it and it just trying be Q and they are doing lousy job at it. Use Metamask if you want to. It should be a good learning experience. Also "Meta" means change, beyond, after which sounds good for our new financial system. VK also said Meta was hijacked by Zuckerberg.

Hope that helps and better yet makes any sense as I am new to crypto and NFT. Have a fabulous day Ela !!

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
03 January, 09:33
V2. seems important. can you elaborate a little on what V2 is?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 09:50
Thank YOU Koba and Happy New Year💓
2022 the year of Truths!💥
Water Tiger..🙏

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 January, 10:47
Thank you for making this place possible!!!

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
01 January, 11:00
Crypto Upgrade... NICE!!! 😁

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
01 January, 10:49
Hey Koba, so great to see your post! 👍👏 Were you with VK? 😜
Dang, we’ve missed you! Thank YOU for giving us this site. Looking forward to all the new features coming. Cheers to you and a very Happy New Year! ❤️👍😀

Dwight Knapp @kad784
01 January, 05:47

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
01 January, 05:42
Holy Catz!! that face looks familiar..but the name sure rings a bell..!!! 😂 So good to see you post!!!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 05:41
You’re doing an amazing job Koba! We’re all super proud of you.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
01 January, 02:08
hey koba can we get you to use that power to add to qalerts the option to share here on anonup?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 January, 07:23
Koba - GREAT JOB - we love you for all that you have created!
T H A N K . Y O U . would be happy to donate $$$ for this site, which ever way is best ... would love this site to create NFTs for V2 ... very exciting times.

Clicked on your "gold star" found the donate section but it wasn't operational ... wouldn't take my USSA card - bc USSA was hacked and all cards were stopped.

I will try again!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
01 January, 03:46
glad you're back ~ exciting times (vibes)!

God Wins donated @GR2021
01 January, 01:45
Thank you Koba!!! when the time comes, i hope i know how to be a part of this.

amy lilley @amylilley
31 December, 07:58
So good to hear you again K💫thank you for the info, looking forward, we are so so grateful to speak freely here, encourage one another, lift one another up daily as we hold the line together🐸🇺🇸🥰🙏🏻😇😎Happy New Year, blessings in abundance and the very best of health🎇🎆🎇

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
31 December, 07:49
I thank you for your mission and your accomplishment of building this great site and the mind blowing way that you have done it. You sir have done more to facilitate the change this country desperately needs than anyone could ever ask.
THANK YOU!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
I thank you for your mission and your accomplishment of building this great site and the mind blowing way that you have done it. You sir have done more to facilitate the change this country desperately needs than anyone could ever ask.
THANK YOU!

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
THANK YOU!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
31 December, 01:42
AU and www.wego.social are outstanding! slow
and steady wins the race! 😎👍

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
31 December, 11:26
Yesterday, VK announced he is going to stop posting for a while and then Kobayashi is back.

Coincidence?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 December, 10:10
I'm in also fren! 🍻🍻🍻

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 December, 08:40
Best platform ever ❤ Thank you 😊

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
31 December, 08:04
Its great to “see” you again Koba!! Hope you have been amazing!!!
looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Appreciate you!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
31 December, 07:27
I am so grateful for this amazing platform with so many free thinkers as members! After being booted off twitter permanently and with extreme “book burning” prevailing on on youtube, this has been my main source of TRUTH.
All of you rock and give me a daily dose of hope and information. 🙏💜🙌🏼