Only people mentioned by Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 January, 10:39
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Very strict Mother-so proud of the way I was raised-to get her point across, she used LAVA soap to clean the inside of our mouths out. Taught to call ones older than us - Mr & Mrs last name only...I was the youngest out of 7-you work or you have nothing-you eat what is put on the table or go hungry...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
05 January, 10:35
👏👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
30 December, 11:57
Those who spare the rod of discipline hate their children. Those who love their children care enough to discipline them. Proverbs 13:24

Folly is bound up in the heart of a child, but the rod of discipline drives it far from him. Proverbs 22:15

Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you punish them with the rod, they will not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell. Proverbs 23:13-14

I am grateful that my parents loved me enough to discipline me. I see now as an adult that our children are what we make them, especially in this day and age.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
29 December, 06:22
And Don’t Forget, Children Should Be Seen And Not Heard! lol