Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 07:46
I cannot forget those who taught my children to submit to the lie. I can forgive for my own sake, and let go of the furious anger. But they cannot come back into my life and be trusted again. It's like grieving for the undead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Indoctrination runs deep.
How high up the pole are you referring to?
07:57 AM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 December, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If what is happening in the videos of smoke coming out of peoples eyes and ears and looking like their heads are on fire INSIDE...indoctrination in this Covid Cult, not unlike other cults, is a DEAD END. Literally! When I saw that footage I thought of the verse in Revelations I believe, where people would beg to die. ANY SECOND SPENT IN THAT KIND OF PAIN YOU WOULD BEG TO DIE. I was pecked in the eye by a chicken once and the pain was unbearable for 24 hours until I had an emergency repair of my lasik. I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE ENDURED. Someone needs to address these videos with accurate information. Because PANIC is coming if they get any more exposure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Close family and family friends. I cannot judge their mother; she is always a peer as a parent, even if she follows a misguided path, and we can never "de-coparent" (barring actively murdering the kids!). The relationship with my parents will never be the same; being casually dismissed when I present data from pharma companies and official govt showing kids are being harmed (and all their grandkids at risk) is irrecoverable to previous state, but mother is a JW and I have 50 years of dealing with cult indoctrination. Daughter's school headmistress in Lithuania should be in prison following our email exchange as evidence trail — absolutely and devastatingly incriminating for her, no excuses about not knowing the illegality of her actions. (Former) friend who has funded my kids' private education has tried to displace me and my choice of values (courage, not complicity) as father; will likely never speak again as a consequence. Very sad outcome.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 12:57
Martin. although a Ocean separates us, you and I are a lot in common. These are very difficult truths for us. I married a malignant narcissist my first time and I am still paying for it 22 years later and 14 since our divorce. My brothers are CEO's and make a million a year and are completely blind also. My mom would believe me but she has Alzheimer's. Praying for you brother

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
31 December, 01:27
Interesting.
Since your daughter is in Lithuania attending/attended school, it's safe to say you're Lithuanian?
If so, I wonder if these things you mention are a Lithuanian/Eastern European mindset?
My parents/grandparents are/were Lithuanian.
My parents sound like yours.
I have not spoken to them since June this year after my mom said I was "one of those people" for not encouraging my kids to get jabbed.
There have been other family instances where my mom & grandmother made some insane comments that floored me but they thought it was fine/okay.
(Regarding a personal situation I'd rather not share in the open here).
One thing I did learn, and as @vincentkennedy alludes to, I created a new path for me, my wife & kids a few years ago.
I was "stuck" for so many years that people are not use to seeing this new me.
For me, it was for the better in all areas of my life.
It actually saved my marriage.
For others, they see it as "out of character" because they were use to the old m