Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 07:46
I cannot forget those who taught my children to submit to the lie. I can forgive for my own sake, and let go of the furious anger. But they cannot come back into my life and be trusted again. It's like grieving for the undead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 07:57
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Indoctrination runs deep.
How high up the pole are you referring to?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Close family and family friends. I cannot judge their mother; she is always a peer as a parent, even if she follows a misguided path, and we can never "de-coparent" (barring actively murdering the kids!). The relationship with my parents will never be the same; being casually dismissed when I present data from pharma companies and official govt showing kids are being harmed (and all their grandkids at risk) is irrecoverable to previous state, but mother is a JW and I have 50 years of dealing with cult indoctrination. Daughter's school headmistress in Lithuania should be in prison following our email exchange as evidence trail — absolutely and devastatingly incriminating for her, no excuses about not knowing the illegality of her actions. (Former) friend who has funded my kids' private education has tried to displace me and my choice of values (courage, not complicity) as father; will likely never speak again as a consequence. Very sad outcome.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Martin. although a Ocean separates us, you and I are a lot in common. These are very difficult truths for us. I married a malignant narcissist my first time and I am still paying for it 22 years later and 14 since our divorce. My brothers are CEO's and make a million a year and are completely blind also. My mom would believe me but she has Alzheimer's. Praying for you brother
12:57 PM - Dec 31, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it