Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I cannot forget those who taught my children to submit to the lie. I can forgive for my own sake, and let go of the furious anger. But they cannot come back into my life and be trusted again. It's like grieving for the undead.
07:46 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
31 December, 01:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Forgiveness is the key you already have. Trust is only given when gained. I pray for your children’s health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
30 December, 01:38
It is called cold anger. We do not need to live within that frequency/vibration, but we will certainly keep the lesson. Cold anger...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 December, 09:50
I don’t TRUST their judgement any longer.

30 December, 09:43
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Was in the back yard talking with my neighbor, my husband drove up & after a minute or so, volunteered my daughter had just called him & said she just got her 1st jab. I was speechless. Struck dumb. Left them standing there watching me walk to my house. When I got inside sounds came out of me that I have found no word to describe except the Old Testament word, wailing. I couldnt stop. Scared the dogs. scared me....still couldnt stop. Lasted off & on for 2 weeks with me grieving when I was alone. My husband has believed some but men at his job have repeated what I would say & gave me some reinforcements. I have had little to no support in trying to wake people. My mind is tired. My body is tired. My soul is on fire! God help us. We have to hold the line! I am reassured daily with the news of The Great Awakening. The evil predators who thought they were beyond the reach of justice are finding out othertwise. God is able to do far & above all we could ever ask. ❤🇺🇸🙏

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
29 December, 09:20

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
29 December, 08:35
I feel that !

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 07:57
Indoctrination runs deep.
How high up the pole are you referring to?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 08:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Close family and family friends. I cannot judge their mother; she is always a peer as a parent, even if she follows a misguided path, and we can never "de-coparent" (barring actively murdering the kids!). The relationship with my parents will never be the same; being casually dismissed when I present data from pharma companies and official govt showing kids are being harmed (and all their grandkids at risk) is irrecoverable to previous state, but mother is a JW and I have 50 years of dealing with cult indoctrination. Daughter's school headmistress in Lithuania should be in prison following our email exchange as evidence trail — absolutely and devastatingly incriminating for her, no excuses about not knowing the illegality of her actions. (Former) friend who has funded my kids' private education has tried to displace me and my choice of values (courage, not complicity) as father; will likely never speak again as a consequence. Very sad outcome.

30 December, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If what is happening in the videos of smoke coming out of peoples eyes and ears and looking like their heads are on fire INSIDE...indoctrination in this Covid Cult, not unlike other cults, is a DEAD END. Literally! When I saw that footage I thought of the verse in Revelations I believe, where people would beg to die. ANY SECOND SPENT IN THAT KIND OF PAIN YOU WOULD BEG TO DIE. I was pecked in the eye by a chicken once and the pain was unbearable for 24 hours until I had an emergency repair of my lasik. I CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT THESE PEOPLE HAVE ENDURED. Someone needs to address these videos with accurate information. Because PANIC is coming if they get any more exposure.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 December, 07:55
CORRECT - Nor should you forgive "man-kind" they are not part of HUMANITY which is what we are fighting to save.
Those compromised by Vril or MKUltra are not us ...
Our DNA is in tact - keep your children home schooled where they can learn the truth.