Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 December, 09:08
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Fill me in. The switch to what? Free energy?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 01:45
Free all week… (in every sense!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
28 December, 11:22
Wish I could find the tweet of VK flipping the switch.

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
28 December, 11:22

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 December, 10:29

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
28 December, 10:16
Biden switch hitter?
low approval %
low reelection %
gun control advocates not happy with him
Biden passing covid off to states

Harris rumored met with HRC

Think Dems ready to pull a switcheroo?

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 December, 10:55
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
i tell ya..hillary is making the rounds..she is gonna get back in the wh hook or by crook. as vp then she moves to pres...or kamala...wont be pres..knows she cant do it...so hillary will run again. omg.

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
28 December, 10:10

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 December, 10:08

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 December, 12:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
That was actually the best trick I could do when I was a skater. Felt like a million bucks afterwards!

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
28 December, 10:06

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 December, 09:58

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
28 December, 09:23

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
28 December, 06:32
I was thinking the same thing! I looked at some of the headlines and thought, omg, here comes the Sun!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 06:10
🤣Nana cant add today

Q post 135

https://qalerts.pub/?q=%23...
Never really noticed in this post before that NONE of these Central banks they own are in America?
How are the central banks doing these days.
Hearing some rumors but idk.

Nana doesnt know which time zone so here you go:
Q post 235
Where is BO?
What is the purpose?
Who fired?
When?
Reconcile.
Q

Wasnt this one referring to the missile launch when OB tried to take out DJT?

Do we have a missile firing?

I can feel the switch flip coming=274
274=The storm is upon us
274=It's in God's Holy hands now
274=The silent war continues
274=It won't be too much longer
274=You'll find the truth here
274=Executive Order
274=The keys to the universe
274=Sensing other dimensions

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
28 December, 06:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I just love you! You are amazing! Thank you for all you do!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
28 December, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The Federal Reserve is a private central bank. One of the most important things that President Trump did and to my knowledge has not been undone is merging the Federal Reserve into the Treasury.

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
28 December, 05:56
for KING & COUNTRY - amen (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Click here to stream and download "AMEN": https://forkingandcountry.lnk.to/AmenRebornText us! (615) 257-9555Subscribe to our YouTube channel now: https://www...

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
28 December, 05:55
FLIP IT! 💥

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 December, 06:20
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
The invisible hand of God makes the Flip as I see it.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 05:51
Jan 5th, 5G starts. 8 days to go... All those vaxxed people out there with graphene in them... A bit worried how it will pan out actually. That day, and as the days continue with more exposure to 5G. Is it a kill switch???

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 December, 05:53
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thats my birthday, im not sure if i should take that good or bad..

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 December, 09:10
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Watch AndWeKnow.com last video it made me wonder about that

28 December, 05:50
Nana agrees with Juan O Savin
#VictoryOrDeath

This is the last hill we either win this hill and evolve the human race or most of us die on this hill defending our freedom and the rest are slaves and our children are slaves and their children are slaves.

It sure feels like it is time!

28 December, 05:45
Something pretty big is coming, I have felt it all day as well.

I woke up yesterday from a dream where:

There were two men standing in front of a large door.
One was white man and one was black man.

In the dream God was telling them it was a very important door.
That this door controlled everything that was important
God was telling them that it really wont work and wont open unless we are all dependent on each other unless we all work together to open it.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
28 December, 05:44
I hope so, I am seeing the disruptors coming out in force on here... division we do not need.

28 December, 05:44
The Reason - GOD Bless Them

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

28 December, 05:42
We won't let FREEDOM die

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tom MacDonald - "Brainwashed" - YouTube

AUTOGRAPHED ALBUMS & MERCH: http://www.HangOverGang.comSUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL & CONNECT W/ TOM MACDONALD!FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/TomMacDonaldOf...

PAPA CADDI @RickN
28 December, 05:54
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
💪💪💪❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 December, 05:25
ohhhh yeah! vk isnt back just by coincidence!
also, lots of trending comms from elon, sb, kimr, architect, and more! they have been on 🔥🔥🔥 for three days!

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 December, 05:23
What does it feel like? lol. I got nothing. 😉

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
28 December, 05:21
Boomerang incoming🪃

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
28 December, 05:20
Praying your right because if my assessment of the activity on Telegram is right, people are dropping from this movement like flies. I’m dead serious.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 December, 10:13
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Highly active on T.me...

TRUTH...!

The division is off the charts, the wheat is being separated from the chaff.

So be it. We will be here after the fallout.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
28 December, 05:18

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
28 December, 05:16

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 December, 05:07
Me too