Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 December, 03:35
I can feel the switch flip coming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 05:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Jan 5th, 5G starts. 8 days to go... All those vaxxed people out there with graphene in them... A bit worried how it will pan out actually. That day, and as the days continue with more exposure to 5G. Is it a kill switch???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Thats my birthday, im not sure if i should take that good or bad..
05:53 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 05:57
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Happy pre-birthday ;)

I just know what happened in Britain when the ambulance drivers got 5G installed in their rigs - they were dead within 11 days...

And other things we've been shown about the link between 5G and the graphene in the vaccines. Frequency activates the graphene. The videos are terrifying.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 December, 06:32
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you! Well, we have NOT and will NOT get the vaccine… I just turned my 5g off on my phone.