Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 11:24
Trusting Self = Trusting God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 December, 11:27
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
GM VK interesting. God is in ALL🙏🏽...U think the bad seeds had a choice. ? always wonder bout that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We have been given all the tools needed to navigate thru this life. Everyone has a choice and is my belief that we will be interviewed and questioned on what our true intention was. Lies won't save.
11:41 AM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
27 March, 06:59
people call me a tool all the time

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 December, 05:51
Your words will either save you or condemn you in the end I would hypothesize VK but righteousness covers a multitude of sins

Anne Kats @anneanon1
28 December, 04:58
VK what im see here biblical or may not be i feel this whole time we are being prepared for whats to come biblically to be the best we can be when the time come . and whats going on in the world till that time . these are my thoughts . Either way I’ve been taught a lot and thankful from the bottom of my heart 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 December, 01:44

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
30 December, 11:34
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Rapture is a Satanic Lie

“The righteous shall never be removed: But the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10:30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

hope saxton @Scribe11
31 December, 12:08
Amen, Brother!! 3

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 December, 01:12
Well, someone taught you well.

The morning after pill sums it up.
Straight to a dark judge if it killed.
Can not hide that intention to kill.

A soldier could kill hundreds but how it is judged will depend on his intentions, was it because of something he believed was righteous, (was he saving someone else), or was bloodthirstiness and bigotry his motives. Was it avoidable as in a surrender, or collateral damage.

👊👊👊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 December, 12:47
I believe this with all my heart! God Is Good!! GodWinsAlways
The poem “FootPrints” sums it up for me! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 December, 12:44
Interviews not necessry. We are transparent, every thought, desire, love is apparent just by looking at our faces. No one can hide from showing who they truly are from their very beginning. It all stays with us, but we can change and become more heavenly with God’s help, if we go along with Him and cooperate, we eternally evolve in Heaven. Then we learn what true happiness and joy is.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 December, 12:39
Agreed. Our city/province/health unit has put many hardships on us over the last two years: vaccine mandates, lockdowns, masking children to attend school...I have written my councillor a number of times. In the last letter I told him, 'I believe our lives are a test and we are graded on it when we die. We all have a choice on what path we take and decisions we make.' We all make mistakes, but if we purposely harm others, we will answer for it. Every person, down to the smallest hospital/council/newspaper know that what they are doing is harming people. They will answer for it, I believe.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 December, 12:28
Lies never do. Stand in truth.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
28 December, 12:24
ive been off this platform for months, randomly decided to check it and see if you had come back yet… and boom, here you are …..

so i have to ask..

what the fuck is happening man?
i have so many questions,..

like, why is trump promoting the vax?

in one sentence he says the msm is the enemy of the people and criminals, the next he says the vax is the best thing ever.. is he not realizing the entire msm system promotes it daily?

our military is weakened by the day with mandates,
but here they are now making a vax of their own now?

i feel like we got played, and still havent seen any of the “plan” manifest …

help me out brother, its so confusing,
how can i help if i dont even know who is on our side anymore?

if we are being “tested” … i wish it would be a little more clear on what the dang test actually is

Other Half @Otherhalf
28 December, 02:54
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
I think Trump's promoting the vax because it was his least-bad option. He couldn't stop the deep state from releasing a virus, terrorizing people via MSM, or creating dangerous vaccines—but he could push them to release a vax before it was perfected.

He knew his supporters tend to research and decide for themselves, so his recommendation wouldn't drive much demand.

It was clear death rates from covid were unremarkable BEFORE the vax came out… But brainwashed people would not know that, and his endorsement might make them NOT like the vax.

With its release, the deep state relaxed the lockdowns to give the idea being vaxxed would earn people their freedom. This created an opportunity to compare results among areas that did different things.

Now even brainwashed people are beginning to notice the vax didn't get things back to normal, & they are programmed to hate anything Trump supports.

Finally, I suspect the military swapped many shots w/ saline to minimize the damage.

Emand Lio @Emandlio
28 December, 12:20

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
28 December, 12:20
Truth Matters. Be Honest. God Knows and Sees All. Nothing can be hidden.

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 December, 12:22
My hope is I did enough to prove my intentions were pure. My reality holds a less confident outcome.

Not Important @Notimportant
28 December, 12:31
I wonder if it's more about what we
"think within" than what we do outside.
Lots of scoundrels do lots of great things, in the name of this or that & in public, or on grand scale...just for show
...while their thoughts say otherwise.

Can't hide ones within, when thats a direct wifi channel to the one that made the wires, lol

makes one think twice 👀

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 December, 12:18
VK you got a take on the 6 6 6 thing and the fact we are mostly made up of carbon?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 December, 12:19
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 December, 12:18
amen 😇 🙏

Butwhat doIknow? @ButwhatdoIknow3
28 December, 12:03
🕶️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
28 December, 11:56

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
28 December, 11:46

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
28 December, 12:21
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication