Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 August, 08:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Get your connection to God One on One. The word ‘religion’ means ‘to bind’ - God is infinite, eternal, life ward and always expanding in the good. God = good

Evil is living life backwards.

Onward, upward and Godward is the path to pursue.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
10 April, 05:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TIME TRAVELER @TimeTraveler777
06 April, 10:44

Law & Physics @physics171
06 April, 09:55
ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter Fractalu - YouTube

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter http://www.Fractalu.com ref http://www.fractalfield.com/fusio...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 April, 09:35
😄🔥💥🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗this is Awesome !!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 April, 09:32

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
20 October, 09:59
God eternal in the body. The Kingdom of Heaven truly
is within.🙏💜🙏 been getting
Christ Comms our whole lives.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 October, 08:09
Every one of the elements that compose our DNA corresponds to one of the letters of the ancient Hebrew and Arabic language. Making the letter substitutions the message is: "God/Eternal within the body."

The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden

06 April, 11:23
In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Back to the Future @Backontrack
20 October, 07:52
gotta have a word to the chief.
house in disorder down here.
fookers running amock.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 October, 06:36
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: For the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
20 October, 08:29
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

Sue Briggs @SueB369
20 October, 04:01
Love Gregg Braden. Read his book The God Code several years ago.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 03:39
listened again, you know this is just Fookin’ Amazing♥️♥️♥️need to watch more of his videos

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
20 October, 03:35
God is awesome, leaving us clues, i really like greg braden, he knows bout the heart brain too♥️

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
20 October, 02:35
That’s why [they] want to change our DNA.

But, [they] and their “god”, Satan, are doomed to fail, because, we are made in the image and likeness of Our Creator, and in the end, and for all Eternity —

#GodWins

🙏✝️🤍

Psalm 139: 13-16

The Inescapable God
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise thee, for thou art fearful and wonderful.
Wonderful are thy works!
Thou knowest me right well;
15 my frame was not hidden from thee,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately wrought in the depths of the earth.
16 Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance;
in thy book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 October, 01:16
One of my fav posts and fav comments! Thank you all!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
20 October, 12:57
Everything Happens For A
Reason 324

Jesus Is Our Ace Up Our
Sleeve

People Will Need Time To
Believe It

Bermuda Triangle First
Dimension

Exit The Matrix Into
Reality

Do Not Worry About
Anything

Lifted To Heaven By Jesus
Christ

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Video Length = Q Post 54

CharRose @CharRose
20 October, 12:53
WHEN I discovered this a few years ago it was so eye opening-literally!

GREGG'S discovery SYNCS with what Jesus told the Pharisees in Luke 17:20-21. When they pressed Him to tell them when the Kingdom of God/Heaven would come he told them not to look over here or over there, for the Kingdom of God/Heaven is WITHIN each of them!

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
20 October, 12:20
❤️Beautiful

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 October, 11:49

Vicki Lord @Vlord
20 October, 12:57
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Thank you for sharing this! Amazing, but more so thst it was found on NIH website!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
20 October, 11:48

06 April, 10:47
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 11:15

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 October, 11:14
Love this man, he is on it!

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 October, 11:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
hes got cool hair too

Vivian Ramey @Vvvvvv7
20 October, 10:41
When I first heard this I was floored but everything fell into place.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
20 October, 10:41
the end of “living”
the beginning of “life”

God is spirit
We are made in his image

00 point
activated 888
ReadyAF

God Wins
We are The Meeting

do it Q !

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
20 October, 10:34
🧬

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
20 October, 10:04
We are spiritual beings, and therefore function best as we were created to function, as we are connected to God. Jesus said " Apart from Me you can do nothing." We all can recognize when we are connected to others who are also connected to God. Soul to soul, spirit to spirit is a deep and abiding connection and we can feel how genuine it is. Anonup is a fine example of this spirit to spirit connection. 😇

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
20 October, 08:02

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
20 October, 08:01

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
22 April, 09:54

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 April, 12:53