Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Unkl Chuck @NapoleonsCorporal
04 January, 01:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The difference in reality, is that the cabal is full of overconfident idiots. Learn about isolation, purification and how many were deceived. They ran out of time to create the "Bio-weapon", the just call the basic flu Covid and use their cabal media to pimp the narrative, initiating a mass psychosis. Simple. Now comes the pain..... #wwg1wga
https://rumble.com/vqk0ql-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
04 January, 12:52
WHAT MOVIE IS THIS? Can't seem to find anything under they tell

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
04 January, 01:03
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Utopia

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
04 January, 12:48
😡🤬😡
The elite have been mocking us for a long time. The pain is coming

memes matter @NoComment
04 January, 12:43
,they have to.

arba happihr @arba
29 December, 10:09
IF this clip doesn't open peoples eyes. what will?
HURRY
I know you guys have a secret plan set up.
Pick a lane?
I'm sticking with the Trump Team! They are the most fun and Trusting

James Dean @Wait_its_time
29 December, 02:26
Is this why you are showing the panda?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
28 December, 08:24
UTOPIA - Amazon - Bezos

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
30 December, 09:53
In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication
Utopia is a remake of a british series

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
28 December, 07:31
Alice Cooper - Clones (We're All) Videoclip (HD+HQ) ~ Lyrics - YouTube

LYRICS IN SCREEN--Alice CooperClones (We're All)Flush The Fashion--*I do not own anything*--Lyrics:I'm a cloneI know it and I'm fineI'm one and more are on t...

ObServing HIStory @ObServingHIStory
28 December, 08:05
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Tom Macdonald - "Cloned Rappers" - YouTube

AUTOGRAPHED COPIES OF NEW ALBUM "GHOSTORIES": http://www.HangOverGang.com/storeSUBSCRIBE TO THIS CHANNEL & CONNECT W/ TOM MACDONALD!FACEBOOK: http://www.fac...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 December, 03:32
Time has been very cruel to ol Johnny Cusack hasn't it (and no I don't think its the movie makeup😂)..

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 January, 12:47
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
He is very creepy looking

Light In The Dark Place @lightinthedarkplace
28 December, 03:12
😱That is the truth in plain sight! See the evidence of Hydra Vulgaris parasites and nanobiotechnology in Vaxx!💉

#vaccine #covid #Vaxx #COVID19

LINK: https://www.thelightinthed...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
28 December, 11:53
In response Light In The Dark Place to his Publication
we know....we have to save many...anons UNITE

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 December, 06:58
In response Light In The Dark Place to his Publication
THAT LOOKS ALOT LIKE THE CREATUR IN A(TOM CRUZ) MOVIE EDGE OF DARKNESS?🤔 INTRESTING MOVIE ANYWAY.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 December, 02:37
TT caps.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 December, 12:54
Humans with God given immortal souls are not a contagion and God never creates too many immortal souls so there is no overpopulation. These ideas are of evil and are completely false.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 December, 12:02
Pandas no less. This is WAR.

#Fooked

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 December, 11:05
➥ Revelation 18:23
“all nations were deceived by your sorcery (Pharmakeia).”

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 December, 03:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
= = = > < >

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 December, 11:04
missing []

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 December, 08:58
They always have VK,
They have their Temple of Doom
and we are going to wreck it

Jane Providence @Imagine107
28 December, 08:52
Is that John Psac? very fitting if so.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
28 December, 03:31
In response Jane Providence to her Publication
Cusack... and yes he looks like total chit too...LOL💩☺️

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
28 December, 08:32
Did he just mention Panda's wanting to be extinct? Well that's crossing VK's line

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
28 December, 08:29
They sure do, sickening....

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 December, 08:08
I can't wait for ALL these cocksuckers to rot in fooking hell.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
28 December, 07:47
take a look at the director..... woman or man...

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 December, 07:05
There is truth in this clip. Not only truth about the DS, but about us. We must face our own part in this charade. When we're brave enough to admit that, we can move forward.

Think about what words triggered any disgust and why.

TT: 2020
10:28: 1010
234: All I want to see is 45!
Watch Kim, Johnny, and others for decodes.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
28 December, 11:41
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
First thing that came to my mind after reading your comment was Michael Jackson's song "Man in the Mirror" ...

Bee Saved @BSaved
28 December, 06:20
So close to winning, so close to losing it all. Trapped souls in a human experiment. Your soul has always been the keystone. The choice to know has always been yours.

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
28 December, 06:09
VK I cant tell you how pleased i am to see you posting again, ive missed you so much. ❤️🙏🏻

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 December, 05:17
Indeed they do! I watch TV for this very reason. In fact, I can get more truth nowadays from watching a movie than I get from so called gurus.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
28 December, 08:53
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
🎯

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
28 December, 05:17
What is this clip from?

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
28 December, 05:38
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
This is a TV show called Utopia, I think it was last year I watched it x

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 December, 04:39
Basically this. Entheos /delete from WeGo.
Hopefully DJT played one card to avoid this.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 December, 07:44
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I did not know that entheos had a sense of humor i mean how do you start a website for single un-vaxxed?... People who are vaxxed would pose as unvaxxed how would you police that it would be impossible

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 December, 08:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I get our amazing Entheos (🙏❤️) spot on suggestion....BUT.....everyone I know who has not had the “Gene Transformation Genocide Sterility Shot”.... does not want even a strand of their hair in anyone else’s possession at this time. Let alone a sample of their Blood or Sperm/Eggs etc!

The End of November, I had to get a Torodal shot for beyond a painful back/hip injury and had a horrible reaction (swelling, HIGH BP etc)! I have had many torodal shots for injuries as an athlete etc, never had a reaction! It seems EVERYTHING Big Pharma is “tainted”!

STAY AWAY FROM ALL SHOTS, RX DRUGS AND ALL TESTS OF ANY KIND AT THIS TIME!! WE ARE LIVING IN THE WORST EVIL SCI-FI MOVIE EVER MADE!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 December, 04:01
TECHNICALLY SPEAKING:

DURING NEXT DECADE HUMAN GENOFOND WILL DRAMATICALLY CHANGE😁😁😁

BEST EXAMPLE, HOW KHAZARS HATE JEWS IS FATE OF ISRAEL...

FINAL PRODUCT IS:

SIGNIFICANT BOOST OF IQ BY RESISTING HIGHLY INTELIGENT ANNONS OFFSPRING

https://youtu.be/LH-i8IvYI...

Q: QUALITY BEFORE QUANTITY, ALWAYS

Traveller Q__ @TravellerQ
28 December, 02:58
This is the new version of an older show.
If you haven't watched 'Utopia' yet you need to.

Season 1
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Season 2
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Utopia (UK) | Season 1, Episode 1 - YouTube

When five strangers from an online comic book forum agree to meet after gaining possession of the original manuscript for the cult graphic novel 'The Utopia ...