Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.
03:21 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 April, 10:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
'shortages' used as a clever way to reroute some supply to stockpiles by the good guys?

If [they] create visible shortages, at some point, supply needs to be on hand for those who did not prepare.

When fit hits the shan, MIL needs to be able to take control of the situation to both arrest those deserving , but also keep civilian population under control and without mutiny. Need to have wide reaching distribution networks that are NOT the same as [their] plan of corralling everyone into big cities to get food and water.

Trump always emphasized, MIL are great at logistics!

we almost ALWAYS have a supply glut -- and notice that there's still no issue getting things overnight from Amazon? Tells you that it's all artificial, even to this day.

How much of what you hear can you verify with your own eyes?
How much of it do you glean through a talking picture box?

Yes - things look bleak on the surface, but this is why we prep.
You don't buy insurance for a sunny day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
22 April, 10:51
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
I understand that the DUMBS were also filled with food for abt a million people for 100 years , and that it would be possible to draw on the food, that is not tainted, from the DUMBS.🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 January, 12:28
The fall of MSM means man has awakened to the degree where we agree its all infected with [them] ,and rage will be calmed with the storm that is Patriots have already secured Her, the world cant look any greener, and all the horror is but an echo we pass down generations to come,to prevent and remember the acts we cannot speak without our lords holy name, but fight with a tight family,the holy name Jesus, and knit the fabric of society like our Father in heaven intended

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
14 October, 12:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
EVERY DAMN thing is FAKE!

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
03 January, 02:01
GUYS. YOU REPRESENT BIGGEST INTERNATIONAL MARKET!!!
LEVEL UP MEANZ =>TO CLEARLY PUBLICLY "COMMING OUT" THAT U R PATRIOT, LIKE MANY ALREADY DID, AND THEN YOU WILL BUY ONLY FROM THEM😁😁😁
CZECH VIETNAMESE COMMUNITY HAS MOST CZECH BILIONAIRES... WHY?
THEY ARE COMPLEX ORGANISED. THEY HAVE ALL CRAFTS, IF VIETNAMESE NEED BAKER, ASK ONLY VIETNAMESE ONE...
IF VIETNAMESE NEED GUY WITH DOZER, ASK ONLY VIETNAMESE...
YOU HAVE TO FREEDOM TO RELOCATE FROM COMMIE STATES INTO PATRIOTIC
YOU ARE ONLY LAZY TO ORGANISE😁😁😁THATS WHY LEVEL UP !!! FOUND SOME CRAFT, WHICH YOUR PATRIOT COMMUNITY DOES NOT HAVE? AMAZING!!! START TO PROVIDE IT FOR OTHERS. USA ONLY PROBLEM IS, THAT YOU HAVE FAT IN YOUR BRAINZ, NOT ONLY ON BODIES😂😂😂
https://youtu.be/vZdU076KC...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 January, 01:47
Here in the Netherlands I came to a large drugstore with many empty shelves a few weeks ago. I asked why? According to the saleswoman, this was because they did not receive any goods. Everything is now full again ... nothing wrong!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
31 December, 04:02
...I keep calmly letting everyone that wants to try to convince me of anything they saw on TV (I don't watch so have NO CLUE!). And after the heightened sometimes melodramatized descriptions of the latest "Oh shit, hide under your bed and don't come outside!" scenario...and just calmly wait to respond with...

~"Funny, I don't recall seeing anything like that anywhere I live. Must be something going on somewhere else!"~

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
27 December, 05:42
It's taking 3-5 months to get furniture delivered after purchase, but one thing I did notice this holiday shopping season--Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Home Depot all delivered purchases within 2-3 days. They don't seem to be affected by the supply chain crisis.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 December, 03:46
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Nothing to see here!

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 December, 08:48
I think all the cargo ships sitting offshore, and immigrants flooding our borders are by design, (by the white-hats) the shortage story is cover. But think about it, NESARA funds released will cause a shortage of goods,
(everyone going shopping)
also a shortage or workers,
(people with new money leaving the work force)
I am hunkered down on 15 acre, 2 wells, a pond full of fish, 4 acres of lumber and a lot of patients.
I left the workforce last year to fight as an ANON, now ready to serve in Americas founding congress of the restored republic. WWG1WGA
www.straussforhouse.com

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 December, 10:50
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Bingo. Good for you, what you are doing is awesome!

Huntress 101 @Huntress101
03 January, 01:56
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
i was thinking the same thing a few days ago, if Nesara pays out that will cause a shortage so if we store up on necessities now if that were to happen it would get us through until things were stocked back up.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

God Wins donated @GR2021
27 December, 01:14
Two fully vaccinated families (friends) had members test positive for Covid on Dec 25. They are so believing in MSM narratives still that i think their critical thinking abilities are seriously dumbed down and sold to msm. Seriously these people wont wake up until msm is destroyed and the same channels are used to tell the truth.

2ne FruAa @FruAa
27 December, 02:33
In response God Wins to her Publication
yep, and owners know it..to well

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 December, 01:05
In response God Wins to her Publication
SOME are starting to wake up. A lib wrote an article how
difficult it is to do an "Intellectual Analysis" on why so many
vaxxed are getting CV & dying.... due to Big Tech censorship
of all discussion.

DUH

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 December, 10:28
Level UP ⬆️

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 December, 10:27
The only shortage that is effecting me is the Graphic Card shortage, but that is only because of mining crypto.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 10:25
You are absolutely correct and Digital Soldiers and Patriots can work around the clock dropping truth bombs but until this stuff comes through the black boxes in everyone's living room, we don't stand a chance. I won't quit and keep trying but we all know deep down inside that the number one enemy is the MSM.

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
26 December, 11:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Still... the fact that they've been hearing it all along, even if dismissing our message as fiction / conspiracy theory... that will prepare them to accept the truth when it finally comes through "official channels". It won't be as much of a shock, it will be more like the evidence that we don't really have yet, just circumstantial evidence that we're trying to explain while they're currently dismissing it entirely.

So even while they say we're nuts, they'll remember. I've seen it already with evolving attitudes toward the pandemic. As the evidence hits mainstream, some people have remarked that they had thought I was imagining stuff, but now they see I knew all along...
All because I relayed and explained data from sources they weren't looking at.

So let's all keep on. Different styles will open different minds. Your take may make more of a connection than some "authority".

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
26 December, 09:29
Organize to serve the community in which we all live in. We are citizens helping other citizens. We are neighbors helping other neighbors. We should be driven to assist the county in every possible aspect that we can for a better community.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 December, 09:09
We are the news. They have been forced to report some things they woudnt never have reported. Most importantly, the anons have aoread the news far and wide. Crazy!

left out WE R
23:5:18
R is trending
46 total=lets go brandon! HA!
TS 338
another 38!
38:111:83

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 08:55
OUR GROC STORES AND CHOICE THAT WE USE TO HAVE ARE LIMITED SOME OF OUR FAST FOOD ARE OUT OF OR CANT GET IN CERTAIN CUPS SIZES MEAT WAS ALITTLE SHORT IN STORES AND VERY HIGH PRICED SO FARMERS GOT TOGETHER AND HAVE BEEN OPENING MEAT PROCESSING PLANTS ECT BETTER MEAT TOO EVERYTHING IS JUST ALITTLE TO HIGH PRICED BUT BUSINESS A USUAL AROUND HERE SEEMS MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED OR WANT HAS TO BE ORDERED FROM AMAZON WHICH IS NOT FAIR I AM SEEING PEOPLE SHOP MORE LOCALLY THROUGH WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD
HAVE BEEN SEEING ALOT OF DEATHS THROUGH HEART ATTACKS BLOOD CLOTS AND IDK THEY JUST DIED THAT'S BEEN ALITTLE CRAZY ME AND MY FRIEND TRACE IT BACK TO YEAH THEY GOT THE JAB SMH IVE TRYED TELLING EVERYONE

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 December, 10:58
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Same. Some minor inconveniences, like no soy sauce at Chinese restaurants, but we just get it to go and use the soy sauce at home which we bought recently. A lot of the jab predicted injuries and deaths here too, and those are so brain washed they make zero connection. HELLO people. 40 year olds do not get shingles, autoimmune and sudden blood clot issues are not a normal progressions in mid-life for many, and sudden deaths in 40-55 year olds, NOPE, not this many. The anger, and discomfort in the masses on roads and in large gatherings is obvious they are experiencing cog dissonance. They cling to the black box, with glee. Spit out its lies with anger.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 December, 11:46
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I use 'The Meat and Potato Company" love them!

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
26 December, 08:41
We each have our paths

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 December, 07:48
almost like ive seen you say this before hehe pay attn sheeps. lets gooooo msm TRIP AND FALL

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 11:12
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
We can not allow another corrupt election to take place.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
14 October, 10:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Jackie Wilson - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher (Best Quality) - YouTube

Have a great day guys yall already know what it is.Make sure you go follow and subscribe the insta @jakebucknall123

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
26 December, 07:06
Yep

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
26 December, 06:21

Annika Lucky @AnnikaLucky
26 December, 06:12
Haven't logged onto this site in a loooonngg time. I used to follow you on twitter. What was the 2023 date that the account would cease to exist again?
You don't sound like you as much as you used to

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
27 December, 09:17
In response Annika Lucky to her Publication
Yes, I've noticed that, as well. VK's voice is just not the same as it had been. I'm not saying it isn't VK; I'm just saying that SOMETHING has changed.
For me, personally, it is mostly irrelevant as I pay more attention to the message rather than the messenger.

Rebecca Carlson @RebeccaYshuaMC
26 December, 06:06
The fertilizer shortage is real

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 December, 06:43
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
Find your closest horse stable and I’m sure they would be glad for you to take it.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 December, 08:50
In response Rebecca Carlson to her Publication
Maybe these were not fertilizers to begin with, but just poison for the earth no longer being made by the evil monsanto demons

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
26 December, 05:47
In my area, shortage of some medicine for the flu. My circle of friends and collegues are sick... scared bc of the propaganda related to the Chyna Virus. People spending three hours in line to be tested. Somethkng changed from one week to another. Just trying to find what was the motto that switched the freedom of Miami. 107/17

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 December, 05:40
TrumpSocial with Devin Nunes as CEO may make an impact on helping the MSM to fall.

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
27 December, 02:42
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Yes! I would bet on this.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
26 December, 05:33
321 > 123
Nothing is random...

26 December, 05:24
"Nothing can happen (publicly) without the fall of the MSM."

14 October, 11:01
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 05:19
In 321...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 December, 05:14
The MSM is mos def, “The enemy of the people.”

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 December, 05:04
Wish we knew more at this stage Vk
Something seems to be missing. A knowledge perhaps that would instantly strengthen us to better ‘play the fook out of their system’.

Pink Totter @Totter
26 December, 04:59
Why do all the big box stores have shipping containers sitting somewhere out back? What is in all those containers?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
26 December, 05:17
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I’m sooo glad that someone else has noticed this as well... I’m noticing that a lot of apartment complexes have them too. Traffacking?
Very creepy, and very odd.
Target, etc.