Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:21
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 December, 08:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I think all the cargo ships sitting offshore, and immigrants flooding our borders are by design, (by the white-hats) the shortage story is cover. But think about it, NESARA funds released will cause a shortage of goods,
(everyone going shopping)
also a shortage or workers,
(people with new money leaving the work force)
I am hunkered down on 15 acre, 2 wells, a pond full of fish, 4 acres of lumber and a lot of patients.
I left the workforce last year to fight as an ANON, now ready to serve in Americas founding congress of the restored republic. WWG1WGA
www.straussforhouse.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
Bingo. Good for you, what you are doing is awesome!
10:50 AM - Dec 27, 2021
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
27 December, 11:38
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
looking for partners, ANON, join the fight, run for office. How can I help ? www.straussforhouse.com

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 December, 12:24
In response Mark Strauss to his Publication
Un-jabbed airline pilot. From what I am seeing cross my path, appears It is all about to fall apart. I am ready to serve however needed. Also set up to live off land.