Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:21
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
OUR GROC STORES AND CHOICE THAT WE USE TO HAVE ARE LIMITED SOME OF OUR FAST FOOD ARE OUT OF OR CANT GET IN CERTAIN CUPS SIZES MEAT WAS ALITTLE SHORT IN STORES AND VERY HIGH PRICED SO FARMERS GOT TOGETHER AND HAVE BEEN OPENING MEAT PROCESSING PLANTS ECT BETTER MEAT TOO EVERYTHING IS JUST ALITTLE TO HIGH PRICED BUT BUSINESS A USUAL AROUND HERE SEEMS MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED OR WANT HAS TO BE ORDERED FROM AMAZON WHICH IS NOT FAIR I AM SEEING PEOPLE SHOP MORE LOCALLY THROUGH WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD
HAVE BEEN SEEING ALOT OF DEATHS THROUGH HEART ATTACKS BLOOD CLOTS AND IDK THEY JUST DIED THAT'S BEEN ALITTLE CRAZY ME AND MY FRIEND TRACE IT BACK TO YEAH THEY GOT THE JAB SMH IVE TRYED TELLING EVERYONE
08:55 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
27 December, 11:46
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
I use 'The Meat and Potato Company" love them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
27 December, 10:58
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Same. Some minor inconveniences, like no soy sauce at Chinese restaurants, but we just get it to go and use the soy sauce at home which we bought recently. A lot of the jab predicted injuries and deaths here too, and those are so brain washed they make zero connection. HELLO people. 40 year olds do not get shingles, autoimmune and sudden blood clot issues are not a normal progressions in mid-life for many, and sudden deaths in 40-55 year olds, NOPE, not this many. The anger, and discomfort in the masses on roads and in large gatherings is obvious they are experiencing cog dissonance. They cling to the black box, with glee. Spit out its lies with anger.