Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:21
Where are all the shortages?
It's all fake. Lies from all sides.
Nothing can happen without the fall of MSM. Until then going to play the fook out of their system. Level up and organize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 10:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You are absolutely correct and Digital Soldiers and Patriots can work around the clock dropping truth bombs but until this stuff comes through the black boxes in everyone's living room, we don't stand a chance. I won't quit and keep trying but we all know deep down inside that the number one enemy is the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Still... the fact that they've been hearing it all along, even if dismissing our message as fiction / conspiracy theory... that will prepare them to accept the truth when it finally comes through "official channels". It won't be as much of a shock, it will be more like the evidence that we don't really have yet, just circumstantial evidence that we're trying to explain while they're currently dismissing it entirely.

So even while they say we're nuts, they'll remember. I've seen it already with evolving attitudes toward the pandemic. As the evidence hits mainstream, some people have remarked that they had thought I was imagining stuff, but now they see I knew all along...
All because I relayed and explained data from sources they weren't looking at.

So let's all keep on. Different styles will open different minds. Your take may make more of a connection than some "authority".
11:14 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 December, 11:35
In response Michele Jeanne to her Publication
Yes, I totally agree . . . it's our predictive programming. :)

Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
26 December, 11:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Exactly, though I hadn't thought of it that way.

With the power of TRUTH underlying it!
MUCH easier to get it right and not get caught up on contradictions caused by lies that are hard to keep straight!

We have the advantage. :)