Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
There’s a divine hand in the awakening, there’s no other explanation
02:17 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Ken King @KenKing
26 December, 02:38
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I'm pretty sure I'm being stalked by the numbers 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
26 December, 03:01
In response Ken King to his Publication
Right there with you!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
26 December, 03:16
In response Ken King to his Publication
Here too got a severe case. They popping up all over. Them and 7's

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 December, 01:09
No doubt. The more I PRAY, the better my life becomes. Every second, minute, hour, day, week...

26 December, 01:28
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
The great awakening IMHO is as much or more about our God connection than the evils that we vanquish

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 December, 12:59
Our expressions here often come as moments of clarity where our furiously typing fingers are guided by that His hand and the yearning of all living creatures.

26 December, 01:02
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
There’s truth to that IMHO

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
26 December, 12:53
completely agree!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
23 December, 05:09
I agree. Just putting down the alcohol alone was a divine intervention on top of it I've been carried through most all the BS that has occurred 🙏

23 December, 05:16
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
I struggle with it, but it gets easier with time and introspection. That’s why we’re human, and blessed for it

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
23 December, 03:30
Amen brother

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 December, 03:26
You do know he's there. He is guiding me it seems.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 December, 02:48
100%💖

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:37
I feel the hand thru vibes. true story

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 December, 07:47
Such strong vibes running through us all .... like a freight train ..... truly, nothing can stop what is coming 🙏❣🙏

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 December, 07:53
Been feeling it all day

You now it when you close your eyes and feel a gentle hand rest on your shoulder; speaking softly in your ear or from within