Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There’s a divine hand in the awakening, there’s no other explanation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 December, 07:53
Been feeling it all day

You now it when you close your eyes and feel a gentle hand rest on your shoulder; speaking softly in your ear or from within

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 December, 07:47
Such strong vibes running through us all .... like a freight train ..... truly, nothing can stop what is coming 🙏❣🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 December, 01:43
I do too.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
26 December, 01:42

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 December, 01:34

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
26 December, 01:13

Steve Murray @Stevie
26 December, 12:02
I feel it through an instinct (gut), a knowing of something I have never experienced in this lifetime but have knowledge of. I quite often ponder over WHY ME ?

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
26 December, 03:00
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
23 December, 11:42
feel it too ❤

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
26 December, 06:13
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 December, 02:55

Kira Kju @kju17
26 December, 11:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
ty víš moc dobře co se hraje...

Kira Kju @kju17
26 December, 11:58
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
možná nejvíc ze všech co se dívají:-)

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 02:42
I got my message last Christmass Eve, while by myself in a grocery store parking lot. Clear thought filled my head, It’s all going to be ok. I’ve held on white knuckled to that inner peace since.

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
23 December, 02:53
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I am so glad you shared that. I feel nuts most days because I get that message with this calming vibration down the left and back of my body. Have gotten this for a long time now. When I look around nothing seems to be okay, but the message I get is very clear. I trust it, but have to force myself to remember the message on days I allow myself to get caught up in the fear. I have to stop allowing myself to get caught up in the fear. Working on that. Forcing myself to the clear, beautiful message.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
26 December, 08:41
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Me too. Almost total serenity despite what I see or hear. Only one other I have talked to feels it.