Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 02:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There’s a divine hand in the awakening, there’s no other explanation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
I agree. Just putting down the alcohol alone was a divine intervention on top of it I've been carried through most all the BS that has occurred 🙏
05:09 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlueMangoes in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 05:16
In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication
I struggle with it, but it gets easier with time and introspection. That’s why we’re human, and blessed for it

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
26 December, 12:58
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
love this, everyone is struggling brother, dark principalities want us in the pit and wont stop until this all comes to a head. rest assured everyone is being attacked daily and as the pit recruits more through suffering that will only increase. Dropping like flies from the non vax their soul energy is now empowering darkness, our struggle for Jesus and God against their inverted image in us feeds them. pray for faith daily, for humility and wisdom daily, cast your bags at the cross daily because they wont let up until they are locked up.