Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.
01:54 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 November, 02:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I wonder why we are different than so many that are still deeply brainwashed? Our we wired differently? I have been this way my whole life...always questioning and over analyzing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Link @Jlink333
17 November, 02:47
🙏😊💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 November, 02:42
Be READY.
MSM coming - BIG WAY.
We see all.
We hear all.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
CONSPIRACY push coming.
MSM LOST CONTROL.
D LOST SLAVE GRIP.
D LOST CENTER VOTERS.
LIBS are MINORITY.
MSM PROJECTS AS BIG MOVEMENT.
FAKE NEWS.
4-6% LOST FOREVER.
HELLO GEORGE.
Q

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
17 November, 02:40

17 November, 02:39
The country is not divided, this is fake news. ANTIFA was organized purely for optics re: division.
It's FAKE!
Estimated 4-6% we consider ‘hopeless' and forever brainwashed.
Re-read crumbs re: slave grip the D's have on the black pop.
Why is this relevant?
Why are jobs/economy (growth) relevant?
This requires a DEEP CLEANING.
These people are stupid.
You are safe.
Have faith.
Q

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
05 June, 09:21
we need to keep going

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
05 June, 08:44
I'm not sure if the spell can be broken for many of them. They are so sadly entrenched in the brainwashing.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
28 December, 12:28
Trying! all my life

Trying! all my life

Trying! all my life

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
27 December, 01:59
Through your calming ways, all of the way back to the WEGO days, I have learned to accept so much. I appreciate you. God Bless!

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
26 December, 10:14
thank you VK for helping is get to this point. you have helped so many of us along this ride.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
25 December, 08:29
God is great
Faith not sight
Discernment
Gut instinct
Work out
Live right
Love one another
God Bless America

Repeat

True @True
07 June, 09:26
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
Can i use this for my banner here? So right on. Such a good reminder.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
25 December, 06:09
✅✅✅ 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 December, 10:55
#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick ‼️😼💪🇺🇸💞

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 June, 12:06
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
. 🙏🏼🥰

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 01:50
Our 7 Lamps of the Candlesick are being relit…

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bozo Axe @TheEnder
23 December, 10:07
Its actually becoming quite monotonos .
Just #EXISTING spiritually ..

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
23 December, 09:52
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 December, 09:30
Praise God. 🙌🕊️🙌

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 December, 09:03
Wait!!! So This is about Spirituality? However isnt it Said, That Through Christ, All Things Are Attainable? No One Becomes Yoda Over Night. Or Shall I Say 4 Year?.

How Does Med Bed Technology play a Role Once our Brains & Pituitary Glad Is at optimal functionality & pituitary gland cleansed?

We Learn From Our Mistakes. Sometime Slowly, Some Quickly, But, Wont our higher frequency Always Materialize, If We Keep Practicing. Right? & If Not Are U Saying Times Up?

Then again, maybe, I'm misunderstanding the post and just reading into this wrong.

Asking for a friend

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
23 December, 09:14
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
I think I just read into it wrong. I'm assuming that you're talking about the deep state.

but in any event, in regards to spirituality what would be the response of my post as far as spirituality is concerned and Ascension. is there a timeline. or is it just a repercussion if you don't keep your frequency high.

it is my understanding that those who do not keep their frequency high will have to relearn the lessons over and over and over again like a hamster wheel.

and they won't be able to tap into the miracle DNA and manifest things in comparison to others whose frequency is of a higher vibration.

Stephanie Close @Close07
23 December, 08:04
❤️

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 December, 06:29
Vibe HIGH!! Much LOVE ❤️ to ALL!!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
23 December, 06:29

Nice to see you back... I nearly said 'mice'. 1 out.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
23 December, 06:23
tons awake now in the UK even footy lads chanting while watching a match boris johnson is a C*** lol

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
23 December, 06:18
I'm starting to hear higher frequencies more than usual! I hope i can finish my Veterinary Assistant course. I just need to.do the internship part. It's been very hard to find a place that will take me because everything is on pause because of Larry Hogan's mask mandates.

Screw you Larry Hogan!
Let's Go Brandon!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 06:17
Yes we did thanks to ppl like you hun.

We have a way to go tho Nana thinks this is just the tip.

My visions and connection to God's consciousness gets stronger every day.
Trying really hard to get better control over this remote viewing thing.
Our new frontier turns out to be our own souls.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 05:56
The new tuning is blissful. There is a clearer line of connection ... present, active, intelligent. I astounds me in small and staggeringly significant ways, every day. Also been some deep dark pits and traps when I loose the signal and my center briefly.
Pinch me.
💖🙏

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
23 December, 05:20
🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 05:17

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 December, 05:57
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
☝️✨💖 yes

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
23 December, 10:09
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Usada said something similar recently that resonated with me:

By changing ourselves and having positive thoughts, we will attract positive things into our lives. The more we worry and are driven by fear, the more negative things are coming our way. The more we are visualizing positive things, the less that demonic spirits and the darkness can hold us back.

I don't mean repressing the darkness or negativity. I mean more being a watcher and letting things go naturally. We cannot force these things; we have to take action out of an understanding that arises from emptiness. We have to become like an empty vessel, where there is almost a gap in the transition when we heal. In this gap we just are without desire or judgment, but we are open and trust the divine plan.

This does not mean that you are blindfolded and are not aware of what is going on. You are even more aware, but you are mindful and you are the change. Once you are part of the change and let things go, you will be le