Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 11:49
The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron #Plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh, the HORROR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 11:58
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣

22 December, 12:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 12:38
Between 7 commercial poultry houses that are NEVER all empty at once/get time away from, a small herd of cattle, a milk cow, several horses, a 2+acre garden in summer, a 1 acre potato plot we turned each fall & got near bloodied knees braking tater clods/storing them, winter stock hayfields to cut/bale/store during summer when the hay grows well, and a 100acres of woodlands we used firewood from each winter...
Dad worked a 17.5 YEAR stretch once. Yeah...you fucking read that right...fever, wheezing/coughing in the crazy winters that come and go, pulling over & throwing up out the truck door if a stomach problem, and continuing on to work when done...yeah farm life doesn't stop.

22 December, 12:47
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Bingo!

We went to work with broken hands, broken feet, pounding heads or sick stomachs.

I remember getting up at night to find Gran still busy mending some piece of clothing or other. We had patches on our clothes, sure, but I never realized where they came from until then. It was just something she did.

Our pantry stayed full & we always had enough to share with others in need.

We ran on INTESTINAL FORTITUDE.

We volunteered to help others get crops in, raise a barn, kill chickens, or have a canning bee. Why? Because we loved our neighbors & enjoyed helping them.

We didn't do it for ourselves; we were part of a family that needed us.

We did that OUT OF LOVE.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 12:52
...the people that survive anything...go ahead and shit this whole shit hole society down I say...I'll be fine! Have guns, fishig gear, food stored, water stored, LOADS of heirloom plant seeds correctly long term stored too! Including real actual hemp for fiber! I lived off grid extensively twice in my life deliberately and if the wife would go, I would go back!

I miss the peace & quiet of Uruguay & the warmth of Mexico.

But once the fight was on, I had to come back.

And once the fight is over, I plan to force hubs to retire & find us a nice place on a river/lake further inland, with about a section of land.

I'd love to help veterans & get help growing organic veggies & raising dairy goats, Jersey cows, & KuneKune pigs.

I want to teach canning & preserving & other old-time crafts.

People should know how to grow their own TP, I reckcon & quit wiping their butts on the lungs of the planet.

BEST thing hubs & I ever did was take 5 years off & spend that time in Uruguay off the grid. It was the first time in his life he ever had time to think.

THAT's the kind of break that changes folks.

Which is why I also want to have 3 or 4 rental cabins, so the vets can earn some income & not just a place to stay... full circle, you see?

On top of that, a country store to sell our products. It will work.
01:10 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
22 December, 03:16
Surprised this old photo is still circulating.

22 December, 03:42
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
The age of the photo/meme means nothing; it is a means of communicating a sentiment.

We have so many vets living in their cars around here.

I plan to help remedy as much of that as possible.