Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 11:49
The common cold has officially made it to my town.

There's panic in the streets.

#Omicron #Plandemic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 11:51
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Oh, the HORROR!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
I know, a case of the common cold has never been front page news until now.

🤣🤣🤣
11:58 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
22 December, 12:26
One of my friends asked me thru text yesterday “how’s it going?” And I said that I’ve had an awful headache the past 2 days so I’ve spent all day in bed, with the lights off because that’s the only thing that’s making me feel better.

Her response to me is “you should get a Covid test.”

I told her, you know, it can be migraines, or maybe it’s stress-related. Which has nothing to do with Covid.

People freak out over the tiniest things nowadays. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 12:28
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Yep, those are the people who get their marching orders from the propagandists on the TV.

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
22 December, 12:38
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Ok, but that was my ONLY symptom and I tested positive. I treated myself at home thanks to Frontline Drs and I am much improved. And now I have antibodies!!

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 12:08
I was raised working on a farm... Believe you me, NOTHING STOPPED because of a cold - NOTHING.

You had to be already dead & cold when gran found you if you were going to get out of chores...

Later in life, how many times did I show up & work my ass off - by employer's demand - until I was wrecked, because I didn't take care of myself...

Not many years til I started working for myself & setting my own rules.

This is the part of the movie where things get hysterically funny.

It's really a good thing that I don't go out much, beause I'd get myself in trouble for bitch-slapping some of these CovID10ts, for sure.

I'm tempted to put a sign in my back window:

HONK if you think Covid is a total SCAM!

I wonder how much trouble I could get into with that?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
22 December, 12:38
Between 7 commercial poultry houses that are NEVER all empty at once/get time away from, a small herd of cattle, a milk cow, several horses, a 2+acre garden in summer, a 1 acre potato plot we turned each fall & got near bloodied knees braking tater clods/storing them, winter stock hayfields to cut/bale/store during summer when the hay grows well, and a 100acres of woodlands we used firewood from each winter...
Dad worked a 17.5 YEAR stretch once. Yeah...you fucking read that right...fever, wheezing/coughing in the crazy winters that come and go, pulling over & throwing up out the truck door if a stomach problem, and continuing on to work when done...yeah farm life doesn't stop.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 December, 12:57
you are soooooo right!!!

pussies stop functioning

survivalists don't

what you described is the life force of survival

ppl have been disconnected from survival skills

people shutting down for colds and flu?
thats like living in alaska and people staying at home because it snows

IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
22 December, 12:01
‘Mornin Mike, lots are failing a basic IQ test

Mike Anon @Mike314
22 December, 12:04
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Mornin', yep they keep falling for it over and over again.

Not for me to worry about though, I've got places to go and people to see.