Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 10:03
Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
People have gotten triggered by Trump's words on the vaccine and booster.
DJT became popular because he understood people.

With Bill O'Rieley, he's regurgitating
the reality of a time when he was at the White House.

WHO has Trump's ear NOW ?
Is he aware of people's concerns on the adverse effects of the jab, their concerns about loosing freedoms daily , being scrutenized for those beliefs, including loosing our jobs and the ongoing censure of the truth.
Is Trump NOT aware of the government's overeach and control over people's health/lives ? It's about basic freedom that's being taken away almost daily
WHO has Trump been listening to, WHO is advising him. Are they merely "yes" men.
02:26 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConservativeConservative in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 December, 02:40
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Yes he is aware about all that. I´m a nurse in Europe and we have to have a coronapas to work. I said no mask, no test and no jab for me. They are sending us home with salary. I´m taking a day at a time and see what will happen. But one thing is clear for me: i WILL NOT comply and i will not sell my soul to the devil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
22 December, 02:44
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
start a home health nursing industry

they are great for patients

my mom has one (we love her)

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
22 December, 05:06
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
you’re lucky in that you’re getting paid. in the US, no jab, no pay. For me, since October 18th