Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.
10:03 AM - Dec 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 December, 11:14
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The DS is the virus and the vaccine is the Military.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
24 December, 04:23
the point that they're all missing is HCQ, regeneron, ivermectin are considered vaccines! hello🙏♥️🇺🇸🙅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 December, 11:16
In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication
It’s time someone asks Trump:

1. which Vaccines has he had (shots) ?
2. does he know the side effects of the Wuflu shots and the deatha/injuries that have happened?
3. does he support Gene therapy?
4. Does he still receive medical advice from Dr. Zelenko? (who believes what Anons believes)

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
24 December, 04:22

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 December, 03:28
Q taught is to ask questions and now it is not ok to ask question. THE FACT IS IT DOES NOT LINE UP AND PEOPLE HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 03:21
"Born-again morons"

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 December, 05:17
Trump said, 'Must tell the truth.' In Gematria = 242.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
22 December, 09:12
HOLD THE LINE

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 December, 09:11
I have more confidence in Primates these days.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
22 December, 02:38
Pandemic is IDEAL ENVIROMENT FOR ARREST... HELLI WITH RED CROSS DROP, SAME HELLI WENT OUT WITH "PATIENT", NOBODY NOTICE ANYTHINK😁😁😁

IF YOU KEEP SOME PROPORTION AND DECENCY😇🤣🤣🤣

IF BEHIND YOUR LAWN DROP THIS BEAUTIE, SO TAKE CHILDREN AND RUN!
😁😁😁

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
22 December, 11:10
well said doc

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
22 December, 09:08
because all of our families and friends are beating us over the head with his comments. l

gravy train™ @gravytrain
22 December, 08:19
optics are very important

Jack Bauer @JackBauerCTU225
22 December, 07:54
100%

Jack Bauer @JackBauerCTU225
100%

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
Exactly!!!!

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 December, 05:55
Here is where I have a "little" problem with what he said.

1. It's a LIE X 2. (Or 3?)
He had COVID (or did he?) and then told a rally crowd that he could come right out into the middle and give people a great big, sloppy wet kiss because he had immunity!!!! So why would he then take a vaccine (of any kind) and then a booster?
2. I've watched Trump, Sessions, and Flynn play dumb; in the case of Trump, I've watched him play dumb for years. I recognize it because I often have to play dumb. I've NEVER had to lie in doing so, and wouldn't.
3. Speech should always be 2 things: truthful and CLEAR. Whenever I speak or write, I make sure to take into consideration people of lesser intelligence. That's only right and equitable and it never means I have to talk like a retard nor do I ASSUME that everybody is really smart. Crystal fricking clear communication NEVER HAS TO LIE.

Sometimes, the best course of action is to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Speak truth or say nothing.

anon one @Gamma50
22 December, 01:45
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
When Trump talks about the vaxx, he loses all credibility. These shots kill and cause adverse reactions while they do not stop transmission or infection. They require taking risk and risk again with second, third and fourth doses. Good treatments exist for a fraction of the cost of these Frankenstein shots. They should never have been given EAU licensure. Trump aids and abets the traitors (Fauci and Gates preeminently) who want to shoot us up with poison us while laughing all the way to the bank.

Add to this horror that the unvaxxed are considered dangerous -- so they are being discriminated against. The vaxxed and unvaxxed spread the disease just the same -- that is the science no matter what the dunce in the white house says.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 December, 11:14
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
agree 100% Jan!

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
22 December, 02:54
🙂if you play chess………..

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
22 December, 02:26
People have gotten triggered by Trump's words on the vaccine and booster.
DJT became popular because he understood people.

With Bill O'Rieley, he's regurgitating
the reality of a time when he was at the White House.

WHO has Trump's ear NOW ?
Is he aware of people's concerns on the adverse effects of the jab, their concerns about loosing freedoms daily , being scrutenized for those beliefs, including loosing our jobs and the ongoing censure of the truth.
Is Trump NOT aware of the government's overeach and control over people's health/lives ? It's about basic freedom that's being taken away almost daily
WHO has Trump been listening to, WHO is advising him. Are they merely "yes" men.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 December, 02:40
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Yes he is aware about all that. I´m a nurse in Europe and we have to have a coronapas to work. I said no mask, no test and no jab for me. They are sending us home with salary. I´m taking a day at a time and see what will happen. But one thing is clear for me: i WILL NOT comply and i will not sell my soul to the devil.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 December, 01:33
i know this is wapo crap - but when he's telling people to get it - saying it's safe - and how he got it...........come on...........there are OTHER ways to speak in code without coming right out and telling your supporters they should get the vaccine. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
22 December, 01:33
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
and he said he got the booster, too. this is so f'd up now. many of us are feeling like we've been played. intuition OVER logic.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
21 December, 11:49
Exactly, DoQ +!! A vaccine literally means a cure. Ie. HCQ.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 December, 11:43
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
A vaccine is not equal to a cure.
A vaccine is when a very miniscule amount of the disease is injected so that the body can "learn" to fight it.
A cure is something that has no part of the disease involved; it's something that attacks the disease.

Secondly, is the general public thinking HCQ or Ivermectin when they talk about vaccines? Is the general public getting HCQ or Ivermectin when they take the "vaccines". NO.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 December, 08:08
Q post 8:03 timestamp
8+3=11

Q post 11
.sync with VK post today

4+5+2=11
Q post 11
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 December, 10:51
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Merry Christmas!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
21 December, 08:02
Im having a hard time trusting any body any more . They said it was just the flu , My husband has been sick for 17 days now was diagnosed with covid pnuemonia my son is sick , they gave my husband the antibiotic infusion did not help he took ivermectin with vitamins nothing , have him on colloidal silver and vitamins and making sure he gets lots if liquids . This is no flu it is some thing much worse . My husbands boss is in the hosptial on a vent . I domt know what else to do he keeps getting low grade fevers and coughing and shortness of breath , i just want to cry . Asking for prayers for my family please !

Mrs Dovington @MrsX
26 December, 11:53
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
My husband had covid pneumonia last Christmas.. He was off work 3 months! He went to the hospital one time as he said he couldnt breathe. (anxiety i think) His pulse ox was always high (honestly i think he has extra strong lungs, hes athletic and a firefighter and is always getting physicals and i truly think that helped him) They sent him home with nothing. We got a spirometer and he did that a few times an hour. We did oregano oil breathing treatments, i made homemade quercetin w grapefruit and lemon, lots of liquids . He walked around alot , slept on stomach alot. He honestly felt better ehen they gave him steroids. But it was still a slow process after that. Some people say do borax w epsom salt. Ive now been talking Black Gold . from docofdetox.com . im convinced it was the stupid n95 mask he was always wearing at work breathing in that bacteria..But who knows. it was a long 3 months. i pray for your husbsnd to kick this! He needs to stay mentally strong and positive you do too

Paul Bruton @DrB
26 December, 01:12
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
🙏💕

21 December, 07:53
Lord knows if Nana could learn some of it anyone can!
And NO we are NOT going to tell how long it took!

Nail Drvr @Naildrvr
21 December, 07:52

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
21 December, 07:51
We may not agree with his decision to take the COVID shot or the booster and we pray that he does not suffer any ill effects, but what is important is that he respects each individual's right to receive or refuse any of these potential death shots.

21 December, 07:50
We dont allow the word PANIC in the house at Nana's!

Only words like:
"We Win"
"Stand the fook up"
"No Fear"
"Now we take our country back"
"God Wins"

Pretty sure JOS says 20Million in the streets is a game changer!

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
21 December, 06:47
JUST THINK!!! It is not that hard. Pay attention to what he is saying and stop listening to one word at a time. Maintain people. Level Head!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 December, 06:46
Trump saying that is just optics.

Jody Donohue @Jody
21 December, 06:10
It’s like everyone shit the bed! They are all in a bloody trance! 😂🤡

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
21 December, 03:48
Plausible Deniability