Doq Holliday @doqholliday
21 December, 10:03
Q taught a lot of people how to think logically and think for themselves for nearly 4 years.

A lot of people got pretty decent at it.

But then Trump makes certain comments about vaccines in a certain way BECAUSE WE ARE IN A WAR, and all of the sudden their ability to think critically for themselves flys out the window.

No need to panic if you know what to look for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
22 December, 02:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
People have gotten triggered by Trump's words on the vaccine and booster.
DJT became popular because he understood people.

With Bill O'Rieley, he's regurgitating
the reality of a time when he was at the White House.

WHO has Trump's ear NOW ?
Is he aware of people's concerns on the adverse effects of the jab, their concerns about loosing freedoms daily , being scrutenized for those beliefs, including loosing our jobs and the ongoing censure of the truth.
Is Trump NOT aware of the government's overeach and control over people's health/lives ? It's about basic freedom that's being taken away almost daily
WHO has Trump been listening to, WHO is advising him. Are they merely "yes" men.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
Yes he is aware about all that. I´m a nurse in Europe and we have to have a coronapas to work. I said no mask, no test and no jab for me. They are sending us home with salary. I´m taking a day at a time and see what will happen. But one thing is clear for me: i WILL NOT comply and i will not sell my soul to the devil.
02:40 AM - Dec 22, 2021
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
22 December, 05:06
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
you’re lucky in that you’re getting paid. in the US, no jab, no pay. For me, since October 18th

22 December, 01:07
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
The same her: no jab means sending you home WITHOUT salary and they can end that with fyring you !!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
22 December, 02:44
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
start a home health nursing industry

they are great for patients

my mom has one (we love her)

22 December, 03:21
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
Good idea !! 😍😘