Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
30 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Heard of this yes. Though to be honest I wouldn't be suprised about anything anymore. From listening to his other updates, his grandmother was involved in British Intelligence, or so it is stated anyway, and was in the division that dealt with UFO's. I am just trying to keep my head above water and listen to EVERYTHING. I don't understand about different dimensions either that people are talking about. Is Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele suspect as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
30 January, 05:11
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
With regards to the dimensions think of it as 3D is bascially what we lived for most of our lives. We are in a transition now. At 5D fear, greed, war and stuff like that doesn't exist. It is more of the peace and love. I can't really explain the others just gets higher on tge love and peace scale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 05:34
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
I can tell you first hand that there are other diminisions,. I experienced this when I bled out in 1981.
There is a diminision where we are pure light type energy outside our earthsuits. It is the most amazing feeling & place. It is an immediate feeling of absolute good & by that I mean evil simply doesnt exist at all. The earth is a tiny speck both physically & in time.There is an existence in infinity that can I can only discribe as infinate. Idk about anything else but I know this because I experienced it.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 04:39
Im still on the fence with him. He seems harmless but the things he says...a little out there... I Question everything, do my digging and then try to discern what my spirit tells me through prayer and what my guts says as opposed to believing everything i see and hear. Its exhausting... Trust your prayers and God only. Thats my motto. If it feels weird, it probably is.🙏☺️

30 January, 05:43
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Nana only trust 2 God and my daughter and I no her weaknesses but I can tell you that his eyes to his soul tell me he his telling the truth. Everything that I have been experiencing since my NDE yrs ago, my research, and the things that have been happening to lend me to believe him.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
30 January, 04:27
Not trusting him at the moment.

James Cooper @s1mpletruths
30 January, 04:21
He seems to get info about whatever is going on from the boards etc and then makes out it his 'special contacts' within 'Q' that are personally telling him it all.

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 January, 04:28
In response James Cooper to his Publication
im glad others feel the same way about him!!!

30 January, 05:47
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Idk anything about the boards but I can tell you that frequecies changing us, our inner connection to God, commanding our souls, ppl that have special abilities as he says is truth.