Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 04:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Im still on the fence with him. He seems harmless but the things he says...a little out there... I Question everything, do my digging and then try to discern what my spirit tells me through prayer and what my guts says as opposed to believing everything i see and hear. Its exhausting... Trust your prayers and God only. Thats my motto. If it feels weird, it probably is.🙏☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana only trust 2 God and my daughter and I no her weaknesses but I can tell you that his eyes to his soul tell me he his telling the truth. Everything that I have been experiencing since my NDE yrs ago, my research, and the things that have been happening to lend me to believe him.
05:43 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 January, 05:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Understand, that's why im still onthe fence...