Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
Heard of this yes. Though to be honest I wouldn't be suprised about anything anymore. From listening to his other updates, his grandmother was involved in British Intelligence, or so it is stated anyway, and was in the division that dealt with UFO's. I am just trying to keep my head above water and listen to EVERYTHING. I don't understand about different dimensions either that people are talking about. Is Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele suspect as well?
04:54 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dunno1970 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 05:34
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
I can tell you first hand that there are other diminisions,. I experienced this when I bled out in 1981.
There is a diminision where we are pure light type energy outside our earthsuits. It is the most amazing feeling & place. It is an immediate feeling of absolute good & by that I mean evil simply doesnt exist at all. The earth is a tiny speck both physically & in time.There is an existence in infinity that can I can only discribe as infinate. Idk about anything else but I know this because I experienced it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
30 January, 05:11
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
With regards to the dimensions think of it as 3D is bascially what we lived for most of our lives. We are in a transition now. At 5D fear, greed, war and stuff like that doesn't exist. It is more of the peace and love. I can't really explain the others just gets higher on tge love and peace scale.

dunno 1970 @dunno1970
30 January, 05:57
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Thank you! Funny how when I started digging for the truth, I am disturbed with what I am finding but at the same time feel calm and at peace. I feel like I am wide awake and willing to accept a lot of things that most people would laugh at me for.