Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
30 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Heard of this yes. Though to be honest I wouldn't be suprised about anything anymore. From listening to his other updates, his grandmother was involved in British Intelligence, or so it is stated anyway, and was in the division that dealt with UFO's. I am just trying to keep my head above water and listen to EVERYTHING. I don't understand about different dimensions either that people are talking about. Is Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele suspect as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I can tell you first hand that there are other diminisions,. I experienced this when I bled out in 1981.
There is a diminision where we are pure light type energy outside our earthsuits. It is the most amazing feeling & place. It is an immediate feeling of absolute good & by that I mean evil simply doesnt exist at all. The earth is a tiny speck both physically & in time.There is an existence in infinity that can I can only discribe as infinate. Idk about anything else but I know this because I experienced it.
05:34 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it