Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
He seems to get info about whatever is going on from the boards etc and then makes out it his 'special contacts' within 'Q' that are personally telling him it all.
04:21 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by s1mpletruths in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 05:47
In response James Cooper to his Publication
Idk anything about the boards but I can tell you that frequecies changing us, our inner connection to God, commanding our souls, ppl that have special abilities as he says is truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The STORM is here! @voo64
30 January, 05:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Simon Parkes is in my opinion, a very gifted and honest man. He has no reason to lie about anything. His work is in consciousness and helping victums of abuse to heal. I think he is spot on about a good bit of the things that we see unfolding, he has over 300 folks working for him and I'm sure he gets info from a group not just one "lead". Just saying, I have the utmost respect for him and until someone proves otherwise, I will have his 6...

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
30 January, 04:28
In response James Cooper to his Publication
im glad others feel the same way about him!!!