Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 January, 04:15
https://youtu.be/nTGhHWngK...

Did you know this about Simon Parkes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
30 January, 04:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Heard of this yes. Though to be honest I wouldn't be suprised about anything anymore. From listening to his other updates, his grandmother was involved in British Intelligence, or so it is stated anyway, and was in the division that dealt with UFO's. I am just trying to keep my head above water and listen to EVERYTHING. I don't understand about different dimensions either that people are talking about. Is Charlie Ward and Robert David Steele suspect as well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Kimball @CaliK
With regards to the dimensions think of it as 3D is bascially what we lived for most of our lives. We are in a transition now. At 5D fear, greed, war and stuff like that doesn't exist. It is more of the peace and love. I can't really explain the others just gets higher on tge love and peace scale.
05:11 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaliK in this post can reply
dunno 1970 @dunno1970
30 January, 05:57
In response Angie Kimball to his Publication
Thank you! Funny how when I started digging for the truth, I am disturbed with what I am finding but at the same time feel calm and at peace. I feel like I am wide awake and willing to accept a lot of things that most people would laugh at me for.

Angie Kimball @CaliK
30 January, 08:38
In response dunno 1970 to her Publication
The cool thing is that you can find overlaps between the Bible and those who only believe in the 3D - 12D? Belief in a spiritual body vs us being bodies of light. The list goes on. I know the Bible has been changed, but when I find overlaps I find it encouraging. I too am at complete peace. I am really just taking things in. If it resonates I look into it further. If it doesn't I put it on the shelf for now. It is a fascinating time to be alive.