Only people mentioned by Trade_With_Arthurhodgin in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 December, 10:06
In response Arthur Hodgin to his Publication
Chinese Operation Vaccination Identification?

And another thing - NO MORE DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN CONGRESS, should Congress survive in its present state of deranged disarray.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 December, 10:08
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Certificate
Of
Vaccination
I
D

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
12 December, 09:27
Your awesome Kaleigh! ❤️👏🙏🤞👍🎥

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
12 December, 09:25
My CoVID.
"Co-ncrete" Voter ID

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 December, 09:30
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Could Be, or it could be :

COvert Voter ID
Certificate Of Vaccination Identity Document

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
12 December, 08:19
I am not American, so I will answer differently.

I do not support any ID, because ‘the system’ or any system has no business demanding to know who I am.

I am free. IDs are of this world, and I am not.

Arthur Hodgin @Trade_With_Arthurhodgin
12 December, 08:27
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
please inbox me

BrotherInTrump @BrotherInTrump
12 December, 07:45
Re Register everyone using ID proof, that will clean up the voter rolls across the USA.