Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
13 September, 04:33
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Devastating. Though doesn't mention the self-assembling blood clot network.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
24 December, 09:58
It was very informative & sadly probably correct!
Thank…Q…4 The share C.D. :))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
24 December, 09:09

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
25 January, 06:04
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
How did you come upon this? Do you have the rest of it?

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
23 December, 03:25
merci pour le partage 🙏🍀

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 December, 09:39
Thanks Casey, it Needed to be said - sadly I will miss all my friends and fam who did take this poison ... breaks my heart.

I don't want to scare them with these facts, they will write me off as an alarmist ... and more importantly I don't want them to start thinking about their "slow death".

Our minds are very powerful ... so I talk to everyone and beg them to not take the shot ... and do a lot of praying, esp for the children!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 December, 09:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
My thoughts are very similar!
🤗🤗

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

DRAVEN 2+2=4 @DRAVEN
07 December, 04:04
Is number 2 and booster packaged or labeled differently? How do they know, if not? Just curious question. Does anyone know?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 December, 03:19
Do you have direct link to this video? On this platform, it is loading too slowly.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 December, 03:12
Do you happen to have a direct link to this video?

Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 02:15
This goes along with pretty much everything else I've read and heard regarding the jabs.

I know several people who've gotten sick since getting the poison, at least a few have developed life threatening conditions.

It's amazing to me how many people are so misguided, the information is availabe to everyone.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 December, 02:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have 2 NPs in the family who got jabs and boosters, and are telling me that I am a danger ror not being vaxed. I just pray that got placebos

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 December, 08:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
they dont believe what they see or hear or read.
they want to not believe.
they actually believe its a conspiracy.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 December, 02:01
Wow...Dear GOD in Heaven, PLEASE WAKE THESE PEOPLE UP.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 December, 01:35
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼may God have mercy on us Amen

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
07 December, 03:02
Great post Casey 1st time seeing it . Prayer is all we have left to convince whoever will listen.

#NoVaccine
#NoBooster
#TheGreatAwakening

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 December, 09:36
I have tried for 6 years to wake my older sister up. As a last ditch effort I sent my only siblings the video on Bitchute to get them not to take boosters. I think I finally did it . . . she responded with an emoji that was crying. Dear GOD, I wish she would have listened sooner but better late than never . . . I pray.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 December, 02:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have been trying to wake up my older siblings too. Still not happening for me. I have 3 older ones, that took the shots. I don't know about the boosters. They don't talk to me anymore.

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
06 December, 09:36
OMG!
Speechless!