Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Mike Anon @Mike314
This goes along with pretty much everything else I've read and heard regarding the jabs.

I know several people who've gotten sick since getting the poison, at least a few have developed life threatening conditions.

It's amazing to me how many people are so misguided, the information is availabe to everyone.
02:15 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
08 December, 08:27
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
they dont believe what they see or hear or read.
they want to not believe.
they actually believe its a conspiracy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 December, 02:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have 2 NPs in the family who got jabs and boosters, and are telling me that I am a danger ror not being vaxed. I just pray that got placebos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 December, 02:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Parroting what they see on the MSM, calling you a "danger" with no proof whatsoever.

I don't fall to peer pressure.

Stay away from me if you have a problem with my "vaccination status."

The truth will all come out in the near future.

Hopefully there IS an antidote, because I think the only people getting the saline jabs are the political and entertainment "elite."

We'll see.