Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
06 December, 08:25
I believe this to be the TRUTH about the Covid Vaccine… Please watch & share 🙏🏼 I pray this EVIL ends soon!! I have been trying to tell anyone I know that got vaxxed DO NOT take a booster!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Thanks Casey, it Needed to be said - sadly I will miss all my friends and fam who did take this poison ... breaks my heart.

I don't want to scare them with these facts, they will write me off as an alarmist ... and more importantly I don't want them to start thinking about their "slow death".

Our minds are very powerful ... so I talk to everyone and beg them to not take the shot ... and do a lot of praying, esp for the children!
09:39 AM - Dec 08, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
08 December, 09:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
My thoughts are very similar!
🤗🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 December, 07:13
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I also tell everyone constantly to DETOX, DETOX, DETOX ...
use supplements to heighten your immune system and HOT DETOX BATH minimum 2x a week

Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr Artis, and Dr.Zelenko (Z-stack, supplements) etc.