Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
30 November, 03:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 03:27
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 November, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

01 December, 09:30
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
He needs Ivermectin very soon. What is happening is the effects of the Spike Protein where platelets are attacking these spikes causing blood clots. If he is already experincing organ failure it may be to late.
Remdesavir can cause these symptoms too. It is the treatment of choice of the Cabal.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 December, 09:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Does IVM dissolve Blood Clots? I feel like I have one in my Leg. I was near Vaxxed at Thanksgiving! 🤬😡🤬😡. (I do NOT have any Rona symptoms yet)!

I am getting an Ultrasound this AM!

01 December, 09:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
No, he needs to be on blood thinners to treat blood clots. In general, taking asprin will also help break up these blood clots. But, the MD’s know the Standard Operating Procedure for treating blood clots and if they are not doing this that would raise a lot of Red Flags about the MD’s and hospital.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
Ok, I have MY IVM stash and thought maybe I should break they seal to destroy possible Clot! 😂🤣.

BTW...I am healthy, athletic and in shape...so to have actual blood clot symptoms DVT...actual Physical knots, busted veins out of NO WHERE etc.... is Very ODD.

I am going to try and score more at the DR today! 😂

I was around Fam/Friends @ Thanksgiving who may have had recent Booster...I know they had Double Jab!
09:59 AM - Dec 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
01 December, 12:21
My hubby has been on counadin from clots not related to covid. However, he got really sick first part of November. By the 10th he was so sick. He wanted to go to Er. (we’ve never been vaxxed or tested.) He tested positve for covid and was given regeneron injections and came hone. On 11/26 he was vomiting blood. Left leg in excruciating pain. Took him to er and his INR was 10. He was bleeding internally. His levels had been perfect. They have him vitamin K and stopped his coumadin. 11/29 he was peeing blood, bruises all over. Took him back to er. He has a hematoma in the Iliopsoas muscle. Too weird. I started researching and found he could get graphene hydroxide from the test and shedders. They say there’s not a way to get those nanoparticles out.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 December, 11:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏

01 December, 11:49
And HCQ ( hydroxychloroquinone) or Ivermectin too in addition to the asprin.

01 December, 11:48
if your at home simple 350-380 mg of asprin for 4 weeks / 2X a day will work.