Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
30 November, 03:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 03:27
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.
11:22 PM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 December, 12:17
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
You're getting this the wrong way around. COVID sucks because it can cause a cytokine storm in your body, meaning your immune system starts attacking healthy tissue.

In some rare cases this can happen from vaccine administration. Most likely when administered the wrong way.

So no, there is no implication here that the vaccine has anything to do with these symptoms. In fact, it's very unlikely.

The man has COVID with typical COVID symptoms from the sound of it.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 December, 11:17

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 December, 09:36
ivermectin stops the mass replication of ANY WEIRD STUFF .. virus , worm ocites, malaria bugs.. etc... so get them some .. sneak it in...

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
01 December, 09:30
He needs Ivermectin very soon. What is happening is the effects of the Spike Protein where platelets are attacking these spikes causing blood clots. If he is already experincing organ failure it may be to late.
Remdesavir can cause these symptoms too. It is the treatment of choice of the Cabal.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 December, 10:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
01 December, 11:32
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Can you please tell me more of what you know about Remdesavir, or direct me to a reliable source to read more about it? I tried to find more info about it months ago, but found no where near the amount of publicity that Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J received....
Thanks in advance 🙂