Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
30 November, 03:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 03:27
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 November, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

He needs Ivermectin very soon. What is happening is the effects of the Spike Protein where platelets are attacking these spikes causing blood clots. If he is already experincing organ failure it may be to late.
Remdesavir can cause these symptoms too. It is the treatment of choice of the Cabal.
09:30 AM - Dec 01, 2021
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
01 December, 11:32
Can you please tell me more of what you know about Remdesavir, or direct me to a reliable source to read more about it? I tried to find more info about it months ago, but found no where near the amount of publicity that Pfizer, Moderna, or J&J received....
Thanks in advance 🙂

01 December, 11:45
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
https://www.drugs.com/mtm/...

This is from Drugs.com and the Side Effects are listed here.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 December, 10:25
Thank you

01 December, 11:46
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Your very welcome.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 December, 09:37
Does IVM dissolve Blood Clots? I feel like I have one in my Leg. I was near Vaxxed at Thanksgiving! 🤬😡🤬😡. (I do NOT have any Rona symptoms yet)!

I am getting an Ultrasound this AM!

01 December, 09:40
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
No, he needs to be on blood thinners to treat blood clots. In general, taking asprin will also help break up these blood clots. But, the MD’s know the Standard Operating Procedure for treating blood clots and if they are not doing this that would raise a lot of Red Flags about the MD’s and hospital.