Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 December, 11:49
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Ive taken Hydroxychloroquin for over ten years. I have a compromised immune system. I never got Covid and it has been least toxic than other drugs they prescribe me. Its safe...I am only watched every six months for eye changes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
01 December, 11:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
30 November, 04:25
hmm 🤔

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
30 November, 04:13
Smelly, like adverse reactions to the covid vaxx. 4 pics.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 November, 04:09
LOL - thank I need a bit of levity just now.

Right , Oh whatever ever could be causing this, more FEAR mongering for the sheeple to go obediently into lock-down /
"if you heard it on TV it must be true"

David Claflin @SuperIrish
30 November, 03:34
clearly it's climate change.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 November, 04:10
In response David Claflin to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL - good one, TY!

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
30 November, 03:28
that was reason they knew it was coming since August

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
30 November, 03:27
💩🤡🍿 ready to playgamo

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 03:27
It is death from the medications being used to fake the treatment of CV19. Only Trust Americas Frontline Doctors for the correct medications and cost is $96 USD for the Teleconference.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 November, 11:22
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
My daughter is a nurse. There is a man in ICU in her hospital who is presumably dying of Covid. His most life threatening symptoms are numerous blood clots and organ failure. These symptoms are synonymous with vax side effects but neither he nor anyone in his family have been vaxxed. My daughter came to me for an explanation but I don't have one.
If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. My daughter wants to take the red pill but not yet.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
01 December, 10:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Thank you