Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I use to have 10k followers on twit, used it to raise funds for people in need, assemble mass prayer groups for those who requested prayer. Now I feel... maybe made to feel; small, irrelevant, insignificant, uneeded without it.
I feel as if, if I don't have one I'm just not part of the cool kids group. So here I sit on the outside looking in ... again .. story of my life. Always the outcast, the lone wolf. I'm so tired of being alone all the time. I can only pretend to be tough alone for so long. I'm a friendly, kind, sweet loving being and I miss having friends!
There I said it. *sigh* 😞
03:34 AM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
30 November, 09:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
so you mean alone online, on twit,
b/c it seems you have a circle of good
friends, plus a beau... but i hear you!!!

it's a solitary time for me as well,
like my voice was taken away
when my FB account was permanently
suspended, and when i opened a new
one, it wasn't the same thing after
the 'divide' happened re Trump followers
and libs, who made up the majority of
my friend base, as it were

i like the solitude but at times it gets
lonely... waiting on the will of Heaven it seems

you will have likely an even bigger chance to help
others soon, maybe after this big shakeup
Revelations thing, when it's 'regrouping time' ...
you have so much to offer !!! thanQ for
being here and expressing🤗😍😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 November, 11:24
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Thank you for loving me sister even when it's hard to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
30 November, 07:03
The Lord isolates people at times for a reason. We may not understand at the time, yet He is working. Seek Him, not the approval or acceptance of others. When you shine in the completion of His work, others will be drawn by His light in you.

30 November, 07:11
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
I understand to a degree, but it can be so frustrating sometimes to remsin patient and wait.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 November, 04:06
Sadly, some are meant to be that way. I believe this is to protect, not to punish.

For me, I tend to scare others.😂 I never used to understand that, for that was never my intention. It's the light, and those who aren't as aware can't handle our brightness in their world. We uncover what they want kept hidden.

Your words, for example, are poetry. One of your greatest gifts, I imagine. Some shy away, due to their power (truth). Look for the ones who aren't afraid of them.

So, keep shining your brilliance. One day, we'll make it back home. 💙🙏

30 November, 04:20
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
😭🙏🤍

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
30 November, 03:43
.....i dont care about followers.....people who seek followers now are creepy....its about truth, not preaching...not ego and selling t-shirts.......

30 November, 03:56
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I don't care either, though it helped me help others in so many ways, it's why I was cut off from it. I was able to make huge waves that impacted others lives in helpful ways. I'm nit allowed to reach my full power.

Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
30 November, 03:43
hold the line warrior ......

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Sun Tzu

you are not alone we are here with you and we stand with you

30 November, 03:55
In response Moon Shadow to his Publication
Thank you I needed to hear this 😭

Linda Johnson @LJohn33
30 November, 03:41
❤️Love and light to you sweet sister........many are here for you.

30 November, 03:54
In response Linda Johnson to his Publication
I feel like I've been cut off from a part of me. There's a piece of me missing that makes existing without it painful.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 November, 03:39
I am always here if you need a friend .

In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Thank you! 🥺🙏🤍

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 November, 03:37
I can relate. Hang in there Patriot. I have a feeling Truth Social is going to be a game changer for us all.

In response Bay 17d to his Publication
I hope so, I really don't want to go back to twitter with all the evil that lurks over there.