Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 03:34
I use to have 10k followers on twit, used it to raise funds for people in need, assemble mass prayer groups for those who requested prayer. Now I feel... maybe made to feel; small, irrelevant, insignificant, uneeded without it.
I feel as if, if I don't have one I'm just not part of the cool kids group. So here I sit on the outside looking in ... again .. story of my life. Always the outcast, the lone wolf. I'm so tired of being alone all the time. I can only pretend to be tough alone for so long. I'm a friendly, kind, sweet loving being and I miss having friends!
There I said it. *sigh* 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 November, 04:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Sadly, some are meant to be that way. I believe this is to protect, not to punish.

For me, I tend to scare others.😂 I never used to understand that, for that was never my intention. It's the light, and those who aren't as aware can't handle our brightness in their world. We uncover what they want kept hidden.

Your words, for example, are poetry. One of your greatest gifts, I imagine. Some shy away, due to their power (truth). Look for the ones who aren't afraid of them.

So, keep shining your brilliance. One day, we'll make it back home. 💙🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it