Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 03:34
I use to have 10k followers on twit, used it to raise funds for people in need, assemble mass prayer groups for those who requested prayer. Now I feel... maybe made to feel; small, irrelevant, insignificant, uneeded without it.
I feel as if, if I don't have one I'm just not part of the cool kids group. So here I sit on the outside looking in ... again .. story of my life. Always the outcast, the lone wolf. I'm so tired of being alone all the time. I can only pretend to be tough alone for so long. I'm a friendly, kind, sweet loving being and I miss having friends!
There I said it. *sigh* 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
.....i dont care about followers.....people who seek followers now are creepy....its about truth, not preaching...not ego and selling t-shirts.......
03:43 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SabreSorcerer in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 03:56
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
I don't care either, though it helped me help others in so many ways, it's why I was cut off from it. I was able to make huge waves that impacted others lives in helpful ways. I'm nit allowed to reach my full power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396