Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 03:34
I use to have 10k followers on twit, used it to raise funds for people in need, assemble mass prayer groups for those who requested prayer. Now I feel... maybe made to feel; small, irrelevant, insignificant, uneeded without it.
I feel as if, if I don't have one I'm just not part of the cool kids group. So here I sit on the outside looking in ... again .. story of my life. Always the outcast, the lone wolf. I'm so tired of being alone all the time. I can only pretend to be tough alone for so long. I'm a friendly, kind, sweet loving being and I miss having friends!
There I said it. *sigh* 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
30 November, 03:43
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
hold the line warrior ......

Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Sun Tzu

you are not alone we are here with you and we stand with you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Moon Shadow @MoonShadow_80
30 November, 04:28
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
WWG1WGA

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 04:43
In response Moon Shadow to his Publication
🙏🤍