Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 03:34
I use to have 10k followers on twit, used it to raise funds for people in need, assemble mass prayer groups for those who requested prayer. Now I feel... maybe made to feel; small, irrelevant, insignificant, uneeded without it.
I feel as if, if I don't have one I'm just not part of the cool kids group. So here I sit on the outside looking in ... again .. story of my life. Always the outcast, the lone wolf. I'm so tired of being alone all the time. I can only pretend to be tough alone for so long. I'm a friendly, kind, sweet loving being and I miss having friends!
There I said it. *sigh* 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
The Lord isolates people at times for a reason. We may not understand at the time, yet He is working. Seek Him, not the approval or acceptance of others. When you shine in the completion of His work, others will be drawn by His light in you.
07:03 AM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ising4him in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 November, 07:11
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
I understand to a degree, but it can be so frustrating sometimes to remsin patient and wait.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ising 4Him @ising4him
30 November, 08:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Yes, I know. That is where faith comes in.