Yester Vue @realyestervue
Quickest way to kill your credibility among Anons is this...

*1 ...say you have insider info...
#2 ...say that you talked to/Q talked to you...
#3 ...instantly block any questioning of your posts/narrative...

Now...with the most love and faith in real humanity intended...please everyone, go back and review your entire existence with large accounts/followings...and apply the same small series of questions and see how the answer measures up.

Please be careful, the devil knows he is released for but a very short time and goes about like a ravenous wolf to devour all he can before becoming chained eternally...

You're in the middle of such a huge swirling mass of bullshit...
11:55 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 November, 01:55
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Imagine being so deep into the rabbit hole that you ignore the existence of high heels to create proof for your stupid conspiracies. Literal 🤡

Thanks for the laugh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 November, 03:03
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
...yeah another "Johny Come Lately" troll...say whatever you wish, it matters now. In fact...please do go on...
Not a very well-spoken troll though...lol. Guessing English is a second language?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
24 November, 12:18
barbatruc 🤓Hillary a retreci

Sherry Slape @sslape
24 November, 11:37
I agree with the anon check, but we are NOWHERE near the second coming that you referenced here. The second coming will not be until there is a temple built again in jerusalem and they are nowhere near that. This is just some nasty tribulation we must go through that could be before the calling away but that might be about it but even that should be around the 4th to 5th seal in Revelation and there is still no temple. Can be no coming without it.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 November, 11:18
Or - they start out seeming to have good intentions but as time goes on you notice they keep repeating themselves without any new data or verification on shaky data, & after a while start being guests on each other's shows, lean on each other to prop up what they're saying & make it seem authentic
Soon as I figure that out I'm done

I think I've been blocked by folks because I say something that gets them triggered concerning something they thought was the gospel truth. I never get a reply or a dispute just wake up & they've blocked me lol

You're right about lucifer/satan being lose for only a short time & trying to do as much damage as possible before that one & his minions are cast out

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 November, 12:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Problem is that anyone that claims to KNOW anything is a deceiver and a liar. Jesus said the temple is his body. Looking for a stupid fucking building on earth to be built is both a satanc idea and WRONG> The Church Jesus Christ wants is not built by man. It is a spiritual one. Based on his word. Simple shit. To each his own though we are all free to believe whatevertjhe f we want. Thanks for letting me rant Starry (like you had a choice😂) Love wins. They cannot defend against Love

Desert Dog @Zippydog
24 November, 11:13
A big Amen!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 November, 09:35
I agree......I've been blocked by some who've posted dubunked info......as soon as I say "you know that it was debunked a yr ago" or ask where the info came from because I can't find it, they instantly block me. I think of it as a badge of honor........

24 November, 09:36
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I am SOOOO blocked ALL over YouTube! Probably a thousand blocks against my account there!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
24 November, 08:32
I tend to stick with the old Q folks that were there at the begining like IPOT, Spaceshot76, Redpill78, Truth & Art TV and a few others. All the Johnny come latelys are always trying to flog some useless shit or making unbelievable claims like Dr Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes. The thing that really does my head in is some of these gematria folks, they are adding up birthdays, car number plates, house numbers and lotto numbers from last year just to get it to add up to mean something.

24 November, 08:52
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
...I miss IPOT on utube...used to watch him every morning till they banned him...

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
24 November, 12:34
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
You have to verify everything for your self. Anything social media fact checks is probably on the right track. Not the fact check the story they had to stifle. Debunked is another buzzword like conspiracy theory.
Information is either true or false never debunked. cia buzzwords are a dead give away especially in a clickbait title. Some if shown the facts will tell the truth others will double down on the lie. It is easy when you pay attention to notice how many comment bots they have (comments are enabled right?) The good ones have several copy paste bots commenting negatively. one making some negative comment, several agreeing to the negative commentt then that whole group being done over and over with different names. IS ANY OF THEIR CONTENT BEHIND A PAYWALL? Go elsewhere if so This is their business. the business will drive the content, count on it. They are going for clicks not content. Our future is not for sale. But we always have vulture like people who try to profit off of i

reaper myer @reapermyer
24 November, 12:40
all the Osama ones are fake i found originals and posted a few time over the past few years. of course i never remember where i saved them to though lol. osama is like 6'5 is an easy way to figure out when someone stands to him

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
24 November, 12:35
*1 ...say you have insider info...
#2 ...say that you talked to/Q talked to you...
#3 ...instantly block any questioning of your posts/narrative...
1) I HAVE NO INSIDER INFO, EXEPT WHAT MINE SOUL KNOWS😇😂😂😂
2) I NEVER TALK WITH Q AND AFTER WAR
I WOULD LIKE KEEP IT THAT WAY...
I NEVER LIKE PUBLICITY. IN FACT MORTAL FAME IS THE MOST LAUGHABLE "ACHIEVMENT" WHAT YOU COULD APPLY FOR...🤣🤣🤣Q MOST PROBABLY NOT TALKING WITH ME EITHER, ITS A BOOMER VS KAREN ANGLE OF VIEW... I AM NOT CRITISIZING THEIR 70 YEARS PLANN... IF I WAS Q, THIS COULD BE SOLVED IN 7 YEARS PERIOD SIMPLY BY EXECUTING ALL SINNERS TILL THERE WILL BE SINNERS SHORTAGE.🤣🤣🤣PERIOD.
3) I DO APRECIATE ANY QUESTIONING MINE NARRATIVE... I AM HERE FOR YOU 24/7 TO HELP U WITH ERASE FALSE DOCTRINES OF ANY KIND...MORONS BLOCKING ME...

24 November, 12:21
PS the black and white photo of the girl in the mini skirt is IRAN IN THE '70s!!!!! They lied and changed everything!

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 November, 12:15
Those 2 were tried in a country for vax deaths. India maybe. Always listed deceased. The corp. lives on.

24 November, 12:19
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
...corp just started its final throws though just initiated via repossession...we all witnessed it on the election this last time...there was no security as claimed, it was a forced repossession and it has been mothballed since...
DC is dead... too many times shown/witnessed. This was over before it began.

24 November, 12:01